Patch Notes v1.2.7

Users who are viewing this thread

Experiencing issues with the Admin Panel, launching the server and loading in with a custom map fine. When loading in as admin and selecting the Admin panel via the esc menu it crashes the game. Is anyone else experiencing this?
Did you try the new parameters (add_map_to_usable_maps) mentioned here https://moddocs.bannerlord.com/multiplayer/hosting_server/#mission-options-require-mission-restart

Working example for me:
add_map_to_usable_maps mp_bnl_fortofhonour Battle,Skirmish

yeh, that makes sense, I just thought they might sneak in some Xmas-eggs like Dead companion video clip or something like that, for the 1.2.7 release ?

Lets hope Console players like 1.2.7.. alot has been added, Nice features I admit.
I assume that these are the server which ran with the beta and Taleworlds will turn them off soon. Probably unintended I guess.

Can I play 1.2.7 on seamlessly from my 1.1.6 save ?
I have a handful of the most beautiful redhead companions hand - picked ( ie for looks) through rng - milking the Wants Daughter Found quest, back in the day.
It was a bit of a project, and I don't want to lose them.

Can anybody shed some light on the removal of the various multiplayer servers on console? This update removed probably 10 servers, and changed 3 servers that were East coast, West coast, and EU into 'global' servers. The term 'global' is a lie, it's really EU. EU players retained 15-30 ping whereas every other player around the world now has anywhere from 100-300 ping on these 'global' servers. This change therefore destroys the ability to play multiplayer for most of the player base. In a millisecond block and fight game, you can't have such a dramatic delay in the ability to do what multiplayer is about - combat. I hope this isn't a permanent change, as it just kneecapped every player outside of the EU and effectively killed multiplayer.
This is a temporary solution necessary due to the patch process while we work on re-instating the full number of servers previously present.
Can I play 1.2.7 on seamlessly from my 1.1.6 save ?
Yeah, should be able to.

Did you try the new parameters (add_map_to_usable_maps) mentioned here https://moddocs.bannerlord.com/multiplayer/hosting_server/#mission-options-require-mission-restart

Working example for me:
add_map_to_usable_maps mp_bnl_fortofhonour Battle,Skirmish

I assume that these are the server which ran with the beta and Taleworlds will turn them off soon. Probably unintended I guess.
I managed to get this working (somewhat) I used the add_map_to_usable_maps option with the vanilla maps, this worked but then the server would fail to launch when adding custom maps, I reverted it and then the server wouldn't even launch, bringing up the "Disconnected from Custom Battle Server Manager" error.

I eventually gave up and completely uninstalled and reinstalled the server, I ran the unedited sample config called "ds_config_sample_skirmish_long_warmup_w_admin_panel". I still get the "Disconnected from Custom Battle Server Manager" error and the server fails to launch... The standard "ds_config_sample_battle" works fine but that doesn't achieve what I'm after which is a server running with custom maps and a working Admin Panel.

Does anyone happen to have a config file setup that works for them and gets the Admin panel going?

This is a temporary solution necessary due to the patch process while we work on re-instating the full number of servers previously present.

Yeah, should be able to.
Thanks Dejan.

The team must be on a high right now having delivered 1.2.7 !
Thanks for all your ongoing work to get to the best Bannerlord base playable.

( To be frank, I say this with an eye on some great - looking historical overhaul mods that I have to wait very, very, patiently for ...... come one year or another. Tantalising ! )

We need to thank them! Good content was delivered for the new year ... How are the guys trying , but let's spend another year on beta? There is no diplomacy , there will be no cooperative regime ( because you will give us your corrections ! A major update, right? Let's 1.2.8 1.2.9. and then 1.3.0, etc. so let's leave for 14 years and maybe catch up 7 days before death? What are you incompetents doing there? People tell you that there is no economy, there is no diplomacy, there is no normal combat module (at the moment I don't want to play cheater) There is no interest in playing and there is no entertainment content... Why don't you stop and let the modders make good content for the game, but you can't do it yourself.

After 1.7.0, you can no longer surprise with anything! There are a lot of things that can be added to the game, but for some reason you are looking in the wrong place, but what is 1.2.7, what is this **** patch?

Added a recap of the many features introduced to the OP.
patchv127summary.png

One thing that also needs to be changed is the two Vlandian tabard armors, they should be named to something like "Tabard over Mail Hauberk" and "Lion Tabard over Mail Hauberk". The red tabard should also be color coded (use faction colors).

Every time I see enemy vlandian vanguards it's not clear who they belong to, I play without the banners above the heads of troops and it makes it confusing, I think other people might have this same issue.

Well this was a suprise when i woke up and started my Ps5. The notification popped up after a few seconds that a update was available. I could not believe my eyes. But it does say that its 1.15 version, is that normal?

Anyways i am happy that the update came now, i will be at home 4 christmas and new year for 2 weeks so i will have time to play bannerlord again. Ty to all devs who worked hard to deliver the update. It was a long road but we made it. Grtz Vaan.

Well this was a suprise when i woke up and started my Ps5. The notification popped up after a few seconds that a update was available. I could not believe my eyes. But it does say that its 1.15 version, is that normal?
Platform version increments are based on releases (actually, even certification submissions in some cases IIRC). That's why they differ between PC, PS and XB. 1.15 or 001.015.000 should be correct for PS4 and PS5.

@Dejan @Duh_TaleWorlds @Piconi It's great that 1.2 is finally live. However, this means that it's time for the long awaited new future plans post on what we can expect from Bannerlord in terms of new content patches and/or DLCs.

And PLEASE, don't give a response saying that you will be adding the things outlined in the release plans post. There's only claimants and replay editor iirc.

Even if that's it for 1.3 for new content, and that 1.3 is the last content patch and that there will be no DLCs, please do inform us.

First thanks for the patch!
Have you fixed that you as king and leader of the clan can enter all the votes for new cities and castles conquered? In my game I am king of all Calradia and I only own three cities

@Dejan @Duh_TaleWorlds @Piconi It's great that 1.2 is finally live. However, this means that it's time for the long awaited new future plans post on what we can expect from Bannerlord in terms of new content patches and/or DLCs.

And PLEASE, don't give a response saying that you will be adding the things outlined in the release plans post. There's only claimants and replay editor iirc.

Even if that's it for 1.3 for new content, and that 1.3 is the last content patch and that there will be no DLCs, please do inform us.

It's likely that future content updates will be discussed once sufficient progress has been made. Ultimately, this is a balancing effort between early inclusion and not building false expectations ("it will be released in this way [next week/month/etc]"). IMO it will still be some time before that happens.

It's likely that future content updates will be discussed once sufficient progress has been made. Ultimately, this is a balancing effort between early inclusion and not building false expectations ("it will be released in this way [next week/month/etc]"). IMO it will still be some time before that happens.
Fair enough I guess, but could you please share what is definitely confirmed to be added to patch 1.3 other than claimants and replay editor.

Since there is a team responsible for pushing beta patches to live and a separate team that is responsible for creating content for the upcoming beta, I'm assuming that the content team has produced some new stuff in the past 5-6 months as 1.2 was being patched in beta. Please enlighten us on what new content we can definitely expect (other than claimants and replay editor).

Fair enough I guess, but could you please share what is definitely confirmed to be added to patch 1.3 other than claimants and replay editor.
That would be discussed once it is reasonably certain (read - not definitely confirmed) what will come and in what general form. Aka "Improvements to X" would not make for a particularly interesting read - so some level of detail should be provided.

That would be discussed once it is reasonably certain (read - not definitely confirmed) what will come and in what general form. Aka "Improvements to X" would not make for a particularly interesting read - so some level of detail should be provided.
Yeah, but after 5 months of the release of a content patch, there should surely be some new things that are reasonably certain to be implemented (especially considering that the gaps between 1.0 live to 1.1 beta, and 1.1 live to 1.2 beta were 3-4 months).

Back
Top Bottom