Patch Notes e1.2.0 & Beta e1.3.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes, large battles are suddenly extremely laggy. Also, I thought the sally forth bug was fixed, but I'm still getting it. I'll have to switch back to 1.2 unfortunately.

Well I updated to 1.3 and immediately got involved in a 1000 man battle and it's a total mess, an absolute slideshow. Some of the people ITT have said the game runs fine with a new save on 1.3 but I'm still working from home even with everything going on and ain't nobody got time to start a new save every week. Going back to 1.2 after 10 minutes.

Fixed clipping issues on various clothes

Personally I really appreciate speedy fixes to stuff like this. I havent loaded in so dont know exactly what all you did on this run, but it really makes a game feel polished and slick the more its dynamic elements respect the changing stuff around it. Really hoping to see stuff like Highland Cape and similar items respecting shields and weapons stored on the back, and drooping mail head armour that drops and hits the shoulders nicely, that sort of thing.

Small touches, but classy ones IMO if they happen. Maybe just for player character.

Still no sturgian heavy armor. The northern plate armor and the northern lamellar worn by the noble line is not spawning in the game please fix. Also can we tune down ragnavad being a lunatic and attacking everyone makes Sturgia a tough kingdom to work for
I actually have seen that armor in the 1.20 beta build a few days ago. It depends upon your clan level and rep. Plus how many days have passed.

I actually have seen that armor in the 1.20 beta build a few days ago. It depends upon your clan level and rep. Plus how many days have passed.
I had clan tier 5 2 cities 2 castles and the armor never spawned I have not heard of anyone seeing it but you so I’m curious if we are talking about the same armor people seem to get it confused. It’s the northern plate worn by the veterans and for the lamellar armor it is the silver version not the gold/ bronze worn by the Khuzait. If you can confirm you found it that’s great news

• Shield hitpoint values had been rebalanced based on their tier and material used.
  • All Sturgian faction troops now use round shields. They also use shields that are more fitting to their level and abilities.

What about battanian volunteers? Will they have shields now?

Nice to see I'm not the only one who is having stuttering issues with the 1.3 beta. In every patch up until now, its been super smooth, even in big battles. Today on 1.3 tho, I just attacked 89 looters in an open field & it was a slide show towards the end. I'm not sure what they did, but I hope they hotfix it soon.......

Guys the inventory is not user friendly and now you add more names to weapons and armor, meaning we will spend more time organizing than playing. Same goes for the Party panel, there is no way to organize my troop, without painstakingly finding them and moving them up or down or try count how many archers I got, then when I upgrade one soldier he is to be found at the bottom. There needs to be a modern system that we can use to tailor our UI to our liking, There is no immersion or nostalgia in making an old UI, when I have to spend so much of my game time sorting weapons and armor and soldiers.

It is after all a game where min maxing gives profit. I dont want spend all my battles just doing F1+F3, because I no longer care to go trough the work of sorting the 100s of different items and soldiers.

Due to Khuzait neglect of balance, they became unreasonably good in close combat in captain mode (and they haven't used mounted archers yet!).

• Troop Balance
    • Battania
      • Clan Warrior Troop Count Increased 20 > 21
      • Savage Troop Count Increased 17 > 18
      • Wildling Troop Count Increased 16 > 17
      • Mounted Warrior Armor Increased 8 > 16
      • Mounted Warrior Troop Count Increased 9 > 16
      • Oathsworn Armor Increased 40 > 43
    • Empire
      • Courser Price Increased 130 > 140
      • Palatine Guard Menavlion Perk equips correct Menavlion now.
      • Recruit Speed Increased 78 > 80
    • Vlandia
      • Sergeant Armor Decreased 41 > 37
      • Knight Price Increased 180 > 190
    • Sturgia
      • Brigand Speed Increased 75 > 79
      • Varyag Price Increased 140 > 150
      • Berserker Armor Decreased 15 > 6
      • Berserker Troop Count Decreased 18 > 17
      • Raider Troop Count Increased 7 > 9
      • Druzhinnik Price Increased 170 > 180
    • Aserai
      • Skirmisher Speed Increased 78 > 80
  • Weapon Balance
    • Menavlion Length Decreased 200 > 179
    • Menavlion Damage Decreased 147 > 129
    • Heavy Menavlion Damage Decreased 177 > 166
    • Long Menavlion Damage Decreased 149 > 137

Well I updated to 1.3 and immediately got involved in a 1000 man battle and it's a total mess, an absolute slideshow. Some of the people ITT have said the game runs fine with a new save on 1.3 but I'm still working from home even with everything going on and ain't nobody got time to start a new save every week. Going back to 1.2 after 10 minutes.

If it makes you feel any better, I would like to report slideshow performance in large field battles on a fresh 1.3 save, 1 irrelevant mod (hideout party limit remover). I noticed in medium (IE like 100v100) battles & sieges I get constant stutters. Heck, I am getting stutters in small skirmishers against looters when they break and try to flee.

Okay probably doesn't make you feel better but atleast now you know its not an old save issue.

Also in sieges I noticed that the defending AI will take some of its forces from the gate and reinforce the walls if needed ( I don't think they did this before? ). Which is really cool, but on the flip side, attacking AI, once they take the walls will kinda just hangout there instead of pushing to the gate.

Not optimized. Battles that used to be fine now chug at 2 frames per second
How are "optimizations" making it slower.

Seems that something in retreating or pursueing algorythm. When enemies starting to flee I have 0-1 FPS slideshow. Until that all goes well and smooth!

After last 1 soldier retreated from battle my perfomance was restored magically! :smile:

Last edited:
Sally out is bugged, AI always does this now.
Field battle with lords is f*cked, become a slideshow at the end.
Prosperity problem still remains, killing garrison every days .
Edit: I'm talking about the 1.3 beta.

Last edited:
Battania from a pile of useless units turned into a BIG pile of useless ... The problem of the faction was not in a small number of troops, but in their complete weakness in comparison with other factions. Why, instead of a mindless increase in the number of soldiers of the detachment, do not give the battanian cavalry a long weapon such as glaive or Clan Warrior to return two-handed hammers? The problem with Aserai Skirmisher was not the lack of speed, but the fact that skirmishers in captain mode were completely useless. Aserai and Battania remained the most dull factions in the captain mode, and the empire will continue to punish everything with the nerf.

I think implementing a ban system for leaving the ongoing match, without implementing "surrender poll" system, will not get expected results. Players have to have an option for ending the ongoing match with a poll, if they are not allowed to leave.

Back
Top Bottom