Patch Notes e1.2.0 & Beta e1.3.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Why "facegen" removed with this update? I can't open facegen debug mode to change my char's weight or age anymore.

I don't think this is mod related because I didn't update any mod, only updated game and facegen commands disappeared.

---

Without this command I'm forced to use a mod which causing huge asymmetries on faces and many many redhairs around...

I know i wasn't asked but maybe my reply can help in any way.

CPU: i7-4770 @3.40GHz
GPU: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
Game is installed on a HDD. Its an older campaign from before the first beta.

Battles start without any fps issues. Charging throu the enemy with my cavalry also works fine.
But as soon as enemys start to flee im getting huge problems and my fps drop severely.
Battle was only 300 men large.

In custom battles everything is fine. Did one with 1000 units and fps were good. But it didn't look like units really start fleeing in custom battles.

Yep I had a look and it seems the same thing for me. Start of the battle has no performance issues, but when some units begin to flee - stuttering stats and gets worse over time. Only started happenning in 1.3 beta.

Yep I had a look and it seems the same thing for me. Start of the battle has no performance issues, but when some units begin to flee - stuttering stats and gets worse over time. Only stated happenning in 1.3 beta.

After further testing I can confirm that. Whenever they flee the performance drops. I had no issues with performance since release.

I’ve been seeing villager parties standing idle & being stuck on unknown behavior outside their villages, and the Banner editor copy and paste function is no longer working.

Is it me or were the Focus Allocation bars previously centered? [1.3.0]
3p2PEsb.png

Last edited:
In the 1.3.0 patch, I was under siege by a 1000 men army and I had only 200 men but the 100 local garrison decided to sally out themselves lol
Sally out is bugged, AI always does this now.
Field battle with lords is f*cked, become a slideshow at the end.
Prosperity problem still remains, killing garrison every days .
Edit: I'm talking about the 1.3 beta.

is this gonna worked soon?
these are just 2 posts; and there is more.
players can understand minor bugs in beta but this bug keeps me away from new campaign.

Sorry for your inconvenience. Are you experiencing this in Custom Battles or battles from the Campaign? Is it for the first entry or does it happen every time within multiple runs? Do you use any mods? Which OS version are you using? Do you have an HDD or an SSD? Thanks in advance.
So further to my pervious post I did a quick run to see if anything is bottlenequick performance. I loaded up my "stutterfest" save with a 1k vs 1k battle about to start.

1. Battle start and right up to the formations clash - no issues.
2. After the intitial clash the stuttering appeared and gradually got worse to the point of turning into a slideshow.
3. During this time, my CPU and GPU usage were dropping. To the point when I Alt+F4 the game, CPU usage fell to around 40% and GPU usage fell to 15% (they were both in the 90% when there were no stutters). You could see them briefly spike to around 60% and 40%, then I would see the frame the transiotion to the next frame, then drop again.

I just started a new campaign on e1.3.0 and seeing some big issues myself and reported here I will put the game on hold for another week.
If I remember correctly the content of the beta branch was suppose to pass the internal testing? Not sure how issues like half of the villagers on the map being idle/broken sieges or large battle performance got through that testing.
If alpha branch ever gets out it will be a true mess.
This beta branch should be an alpha one and only content you truly tested should go into the beta for us to find smaller issues.
Don't get me wrong, I know it's EA and with 130h on steam the £30 I spent on the game got me more than enough fun. I know this game will be amazing one day but the version release cycle definitely needs some changes at this stage.

Pardon if that sounded wrong, in the events I host and go to mod the 'public host' or non-clan affiliated people that attend events are referred to as 'pubbies', 'public players' or as I said the 'public host'. It's not meant to be derogatory, just a term.
No problem.

The only time I've seen that word used before was in Eve online. So I just wondered.

Beta e1.3.0:
1. cannot incorporate the prisoners of a defeated lord into my party. they simply arent there. still take his wounded soldiers as prisoners but dont receive any of the troop from his prison train.

2. after being besieged if enemy retreats and you choose to remain in the settlement and later try to leave it you get teleported to the location of the leader of the army that was besieging you, which could be and miles miles away.

EDIT: can we please have a say in whether the captured lords get ransomed? the old Warband style, so you have so control over it please? right now everything is on autopilot, cannot make war nor peace and cannot even choose whether to keep some nasty lords captive for a little longer.

With 1.3 I experiencing a lot of lag in campaign battles, lag seems to start only when enemy start to flee. I didn't have lag with previous versions.
No mods installed. Windows 10. HDD. GeForce GTX 960M. Intel Core i7-6700HQ CPU 2.60GHz. 16GB RAM.

Back
Top Bottom