Patch Notes e1.0.4

Users who are viewing this thread

An excellent patch all around. Though I believe the skill values for some units still need adjusting. The Khergite Heavy Lancer, for instance, has much worse stats than the regular lancer before it, and the Empire Crossbowman is more skilled with regular bows than xbows.

However, I belive now I can confidently start a new campaign. I'm counting on it to be a much more positive experience this time.

patchnotes-e1.0.4.png

Versions
Native: e1.0.0
SandboxCore: e1.0.4
Sandbox: e1.0.4
Storymode: e1.0.4
CustomBattle: e1.0.4

Multiplayer Crashes
  • Fixed a rare bug that caused clients to crash in multiplayer when a specific combat network message is received in the wrong order.
Singleplayer Crashes
  • Rare exception during siege fixed.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred while traveling on the campaign map.
  • Fixed a crash that happened after closing the banner editor.
  • Fixed a crash related to a villager opening a dialog right after an enemy lord encounters the player during a raid village action.
  • Fixed a crash while moving troops in the party screen.
  • Fixed a crash while exiting the campaign map.
  • Fixed a crash while dragging 0 item count tuples in inventory.
  • Fixed a bug which caused a crash when breaking into an allied settlement under a siege.
  • Fixed a crash concerning battle log entries when talking to a winning faction's non-hero character if the player was on the defeated side
  • Fixed a crash that occurred just before the fight with the hideout boss after the hideout has been cleaned up.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when a player vs NPC board game is over.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when attacking a settlement after being interrupted by a party in the siege preparation stage.
  • Fixed a crash related to targeting routing mounted agents.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when loading the game after successfully collecting weapons as the gang leader requested in the Gang Leader Needs Weapon quest.
  • Fixed a rare crash that happens in character creation when choosing an option.
  • Fixed a rare crash that happens when caravan payments are processed.
Performance
  • Fixed an optimisation issue with NPC pathfinding which led to a huge performance loss, especially in siege scenes.
  • Fixed a memory leak issue.
Save & Load
  • Further stability tweaks for save and load.
Battles and Sieges
  • Fixed a bug that opened a siege battle instead of field battle when attacking a besieger party.
Combat AI
  • Night debuffs, visibility limitation and extra aim error of ranged units have been removed.
Clan and Party
  • Fixed the open hands issue in the banner editor.
  • After some time during a campaign, some lords were remaining without troops in their party because of financial problems and constantly being harassed by bandits. Lords now manage their finances more effectively and take troops from garrisons if they are at risk of going bankrupt. This was one reason for the snowball effect in the campaign, with kingdoms being eliminated too easily.
  • Minor fixes have been made regarding pregnancies.
  • Fixed an issue that caused player clan members to get stuck in a settlement.
Kingdoms and Diplomacy
  • Fixed an issue with defensive battles after a safe passage barter had been made.
Crafting
  • Fixed an issue that prevented axes from being craftable at the smithy.
Issues & Quests
  • Fixed a bug with the AI trying to attack at the end of Army of Poachers quest.
Other
  • More than 200 items reintroduced to the game.
  • Armor values and prices overhauled.
  • Production of weapons and armors in towns tweaked.
  • Aserai’s basic troop was Aserai Tribesman, however, it should be Aserai Recruit. This is fixed.

Thanks to the entire developer team!

• After some time during a campaign, some lords were remaining without troops in their party because of financial problems and constantly being harassed by bandits. Lords now manage their finances more effectively and take troops from garrisons if they are at risk of going bankrupt. This was one reason for the snowball effect in the campaign, with kingdoms being eliminated too easily.

We are working on it! Hopefully this first fix makes a difference. :smile:
I have already seen quite some effect from the 1.0.2 changes in my campaign. Once feasts are in the situation will calm down in Calradia. (y)
Hopefully troop skills are fixed in the next patch.

Singleplayer Crashes

Four hotfixes and I still cannot even launch the game as the game crashes every time on 2nd loading screen, just before the main menu.
I have good hardware, up-to-date windows 10 and all necessary software installed. I tried every single fix possible. I never had a problem with running any other game in my life.

Here's my error log: LOG
Here's the video of the crash: VIDEO

Why is the game not working?

MArdA said that you guys are working on a fix for those crashes.

Can we get an official statement how long you expect it will take?

Please give me some answers as I'm slowly going insane.

patchnotes-e1.0.4.png

Versions
Native: e1.0.0
SandboxCore: e1.0.4
Sandbox: e1.0.4
Storymode: e1.0.4
CustomBattle: e1.0.4

Multiplayer Crashes
  • Fixed a rare bug that caused clients to crash in multiplayer when a specific combat network message is received in the wrong order.
Singleplayer Crashes
  • Rare exception during siege fixed.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred while traveling on the campaign map.
  • Fixed a crash that happened after closing the banner editor.
  • Fixed a crash related to a villager opening a dialog right after an enemy lord encounters the player during a raid village action.
  • Fixed a crash while moving troops in the party screen.
  • Fixed a crash while exiting the campaign map.
  • Fixed a crash while dragging 0 item count tuples in inventory.
  • Fixed a bug which caused a crash when breaking into an allied settlement under a siege.
  • Fixed a crash concerning battle log entries when talking to a winning faction's non-hero character if the player was on the defeated side
  • Fixed a crash that occurred just before the fight with the hideout boss after the hideout has been cleaned up.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when a player vs NPC board game is over.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when attacking a settlement after being interrupted by a party in the siege preparation stage.
  • Fixed a crash related to targeting routing mounted agents.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when loading the game after successfully collecting weapons as the gang leader requested in the Gang Leader Needs Weapon quest.
  • Fixed a rare crash that happens in character creation when choosing an option.
  • Fixed a rare crash that happens when caravan payments are processed.
Performance
  • Fixed an optimisation issue with NPC pathfinding which led to a huge performance loss, especially in siege scenes.
  • Fixed a memory leak issue.
Save & Load
Battles and Sieges
  • Fixed a bug that opened a siege battle instead of field battle when attacking a besieger party.
Combat AI
  • Night debuffs, visibility limitation and extra aim error of ranged units have been removed.
Clan and Party
  • Fixed the open hands issue in the banner editor.
  • Minor fixes have been made regarding pregnancies.
  • Fixed an issue that caused player clan members to get stuck in a settlement.
Kingdoms and Diplomacy
  • Fixed an issue with defensive battles after a safe passage barter had been made.
Crafting
  • Fixed an issue that prevented axes from being craftable at the smithy.
Issues & Quests
  • Fixed a bug with the AI trying to attack at the end of Army of Poachers quest.
Other
  • More than 200 items reintroduced to the game.
  • Armor values and prices overhauled.
  • Production of weapons and armors in towns tweaked.
  • Aserai’s basic troop was Aserai Tribesman, however, it should be Aserai Recruit. This is fixed.

Save & Load
The 1.0.4 update looks fine but what exactly solution was provided for save & load? I would be glad if you can reply.

Last edited:
Love the fixes! Especially appreciate the lord fix for the first cut at a snowball fix, love the items added to stores and cost rebalance, and love the fixes for crashes/saves. Good work!

Awesome job!! I was hoping for the lords money fix before the weekend, now I am going to start a new save and play it all weekend, hopefully I'll see that the continent is more stable :smile:

Hope you all have a good weekend too

Four hotfixes and I still cannot even launch the game as the game crashes every time on 2nd loading screen, just before the main menu.
I have good hardware, up-to-date windows 10 and all necessary software installed. I tried every single fix possible. I never had a problem with running any other game in my life.

Here's my error log: LOG
Here's the video of the crash: VIDEO

Why is the game not working?

MArdA said that you guys are working on a fix for those crashes.

Can we get an official statement how long you expect it will take?

Please give me some answers as I'm slowly going insane.

As long as you have created a bug report and the support team is aware of the issue, then I can safely say that the developers are aware of the issue and will try to find a solution as soon as possible. Unfortunately, I can't say exactly how long that will take though.

After some time during a campaign, some lords were remaining without troops in their party because of financial problems and constantly being harassed by bandits. Lords now manage their finances more effectively and take troops from garrisons if they are at risk of going bankrupt. This was one reason for the snowball effect in the campaign, with kingdoms being eliminated too easily.

Hope so! Anyways great patch this time!

Back
Top Bottom