<> OCEANIC CAMPAIGN I: OFFICIAL THREAD <>

Users who are viewing this thread

Doomicus, most people in Mumble think that adding more servers is in fact a bad idea. It would only split the community more than it already does get split.

On average, we would probably have 80 active players.

Each night, from what I see, we get about 20-30 people on the test server, and a few on the other GON servers. Encourage more people to go on the Dojo server, and you'll get half the amount of people you'll get anywhere.

Laszlo said:
Are you serious? You honestly don't know the extent of Grunterson's behaviour?
PM pending. Sorry to say this Toad, but Grunterson is a habitual liar and he's been taking you KEENoids for a ride, just like he did to me.

HAhaha Laszlo, are you really that naive to believe I was Block(of)Solid.

I will organise for the TRUE LBR Blocksolid to reveal himself to you on mumble. I will also participate in this conversation and we will both be in game. 

You simply failed to realise I work with OTHER people under the same network who think warband is a joke and the stories I spew of your clans greatness
cause much laughter for us all. 

Destroy me in a rain of hails, I need this.

Alec{zacool} said:
On a server where you can't edit the proficencies. Kthxbai.

You seem so desperate to prove yourself on YOUR server. If you're so pro at the game, why don't you like doing clan matches or anything like that on the GON servers? It's a completely legit question! I'm quite anxious to know.

Are you honestly insinuating that there are hacks or some sort of client-side skill alterer for the game? **** you're loided. Don't care which server we fight on, we're just better.

I am new to this game but from what I can see KEEN just needs to be removed from the game. SPLHC, rawr, KoS support the motion. The only clan that doesn't support this move is Dojo and I don't know why KEEN just seem to be wasting everyones time.

tnuK_NEEK said:
FACT 1: I have many of your Facebook pages.
FACT2: I have many of your personal addresses.
FACT3: I am a master of Photoshop and threatening lives.

Please make this personal and remove KEEN from the campaign.

KEEN_Kunt is hereby removed from the campaign.

Any match in which it is apparent that Kunt has been utilised will not be sanctioned by the campaign.

PM has been sent to Thorn, Toad, Grunterson.

I have already played and will continue to play matches for any clan I choose. At this stage there is nothing you can do to remove me. I am unstoppable.

HI!

Alec{zacool} said:
Doomicus, most people in Mumble think that adding more servers is in fact a bad idea. It would only split the community more than it already does get split.

1. Adding more options and opportunities is in itself never a bad thing.

2. We now use Mumble too. When you say most people in Mumble you are disregarding the 15 or so we have on each night, all who say it is a good thing.

3. The Dojo server is a paradise free from tyranny. The haven is not abused, there remain boundaries. Bans still occur, but it doesn't take 2 months to remove a 1 month ban.

4. The Dojo server is controlled completely from end to end by players who love this game. It is not admined by a single representative who controls a single small link of the chain.

5. Dojo (more specifically myself) have gone to great lengths to have this server available for all Oceanic players and Oceanic Campaign players, in the interests of furthering the gaming community. Players from every clan except KoS have been reasonably active on the server, rather than making a deliberate choice to not play there.

6. Doomicus kindly requested KoS to participate occasionally on the server for several valid reasons, to be met with a "bad idea get rid of it k" response. Unnecessary.

Fin

Just remember Mord: Alec does not speak for all of us.

In fact don't ever take what he says as the word of the whole clan. Please. :lol:

Also: lol@internet threats. What a little ****.

Alec{zacool} said:

On average, we would probably have 80 active players.

Each night, from what I see, we get about 20-30 people on the test server, and a few on the other GON servers. Encourage more people to go on the Dojo server, and you'll get half the amount of people you'll get anywhere.

I think what he means is if there's people in the Dojo server, just join it. Time and time again people just populate another server.

Scorch! said:

In fact don't ever take what he says as the word of the whole clan. Please. :lol:

No worries, I've seen you in there a couple of times which is great, we just need to get the community involved more to kill some of the animosity.

It'd be nice if there was a higher player base too.

It's nice to see Dojo inviting KoS to come and play on their server.

However I reject entirely any criticisms of KoS avoiding it.

I don't want to spark a debate in this thread, but rest assured I am coming to your mumble channel tonight to dispense ample oratory justice! :grin:

Cheers

Oh and:

Scorch! said:

+1

Yahwade said:
I think what he means is if there's people in the Dojo server, just join it. Time and time again people just populate another server.

Maybe thats because everyone knows dojo is annoying, they also support KEEN trolls.

Knightmeister said:
Yahwade said:

Maybe thats because everyone knows dojo is annoying, they also support KEEN trolls.

Who are you?

Knightmeister said:
Yahwade said:

Knightmeister: cease and desist right now.

Back
Top Bottom