<> OCEANIC CAMPAIGN I: OFFICIAL THREAD <>

Users who are viewing this thread

Ok Sweet, So I guess we are attacking Rawr, we will recruit someone into LBR and I guess if they are good enough we will keep them. Although we are only in this game because we can play at Bif's place. We are over at his place after school a few nights a week even though he doesn't even go anymore haha.

Sorry mate.  :lol:

I tried to make our banner because the yellow and black doesnt really say what we are meaning.
I noticed a few clans have really nice banners like SPLW. Can one of you help me before we fight it out? :razz:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
can someone put this on for me instead? http://wpcontent.answers.com/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/89/Muhammad_Ali_NYWTS.jpg/220px-Muhammad_Ali_NYWTS.jpg

BlockSolid said:
is LBR in the campaign yet, I've been speaking to some players in game and if we cannot attack rawr or keen soon, Binboy from dojo offered for us to team up with them and give us a hex or two.
We will likely only have 4 players for next month, maybe 6 when the two Matt's get back from holidays.

Too bad Binboy is not the leader nor a general so his offer means squat...

Okay, just let us now how many you're bringing a day or two before hand and we'll match it. I'll get back to you with a faction in a bit, but it'll more likely than not be Rhodoks or Vaegir.

Hey guys,

Apologies for not keeping the campaign up to date; I've been obsessed with developing my mod project.

I'll endevour to keep the ladder rankings (i.e. KPs) and the territory ownership on the map up to date.

As for the meticulous recording of actions under the announcements section, well, I won't be doing that for the time being.

Attention contestants,

Despite an omission from the latest edition of the rules, the following rule is still in effect:

Players may only belong to one clan. Going incognito for the purposes of flouting this rule will be considered against the spirit of the campaign.

I figure Keen has been missing all the action lately and must be feeling pretty left out.

They can always just turn down the attacks if they're busy, but if not it should help them get motivated and back in the game. And if they're short on members they could always just get the LBR guys to merc for 'em. :smile:

Moss said:
I figure Keen has been missing all the action lately and must be feeling pretty left out.

They can always just turn down the attacks if they're busy, but if not it should help them get motivated and back in the game. And if they're short on members they could always just get the LBR guys to merc for 'em. :smile:

O I C WOT U DID THAR

Great, thanks for adding us. Now the beatings can begin  :evil:

Does Rawr accept our challenge, we will have another member by the time we fight.
so a 5v5\?

is there a public TS?
We use TS or Xfire usually between ourselves but seeing as we may be fighting with some of you we will probably need it.
cheers.

Welcome to the campaign LBR.

I have to ask you to remove Murry (AKA Pub_Lover_Murry) from your member list, he is not eligible to participate in battle for LBR.

Thanks and good luck.

Uh what the hell for?
Seems like we are getting owned before we've even been given a chance.  :neutral:

are you a player in game? As in, does this have something to do with Murry ****ting around on the servers?

BlockSolid said:
Uh what the hell for?
Seems like we are getting owned before we've even been given a chance.  :neutral:

are you a player in game? As in, does this have something to do with Murry ****ting around on the servers?

Tolerance of bull**** is not part of my programming.

Lol, what is this??? what the **** have we gotten ourselves into.

Give me a reason why he can't play with us. He hasn't said anything to me about it...yet

Edited- Ok look. we came in here talking ****, probably wasn't a good idea so maybe we should start fresh.

Back
Top Bottom