<> OCEANIC CAMPAIGN I: OFFICIAL THREAD <>

Users who are viewing this thread

Hershey said:
Sushiman said:
Whatchou mean "nominated"? You're the founder.
I mean I had been trying to delegate the campaign leader responsibility onto Moss, whom I believe is a wiser and more respected leader.

He was also equal-co-founder :grin:

Laszlo said:
Well, as founder and leader, he has nominated himself to the be the leader of his clan for the purposes of the campaign. :smile:

Well that makes me sound rather arrogant, but I take this to be in jest :razz:

Oh, sorry man didn't mean to imply anything like that, I was just trying to explain the procedure you were taking to Sushi. I mean if you guys are all democratic in SPLHCW then I'm sure you all agreed or voted or whatever, I'm just used to being ruled by the iron fist of my Great Leader whos will is done! :grin:

No offense was initially or is currently taken :razz:

I love the undercurrent of "weakling hippie democracy" throughout your post :razz:

Papa Lazarou said:
So I can join a kingdom without being part of a clan, right?

I think you can join any so long as they will take you, the idea is when you join one you fight with and for them ONLY.

A player list from each kingdom once established tonight would be good.

Papa Lazarou said:
So I can join a kingdom without being part of a clan, right?

Yes. The clan/kingdom distinction exists, however it may get a little foggy because most kingdoms will be exclusively operated by a clan, with the same name as the clan.

You could join a kingdom without joining the clan that runs the kingdom. Unless that kingdom decides only to accepts clan members.

You could also fight for a kingdom as a sole mercenary in battle without needing to join the kingdom.

What's the difference between those two situations? Well: if you were a mercenary you could simply fight for another kingdom whenever you wish. If you were a member of a kingdom you'd have to leave that kingdom before you could fight for another side. Mind you, that would simply be a matter of saying 'oh, I've left this kingdom', you wouldn't even need to announce it in this thread because monitoring and enforcing whos a member of which kingdom is impossible. So it's really just a matter of formality between you and your kingdom.

Goddamnit Blacknight, pick the right sig.

:lol: :lol:

here, use this one until sare can make a personal one for you:
kossigsmall500x158.png

[size=14pt]It is 7:15 by my clock.

15 Minutes until the campaign commences (indicated by my accouncement post at 7:30)

If your land grab post is before my announcement post, it is invalid and must be reposted.​

Land is up for grabs! Claim your territory now!

Campaign has officially commenced.

All following land grabs will be acknowledged and the campaign map updated shortly.

Land is up for grabs! Claim your territory now!

Back
Top Bottom