<> OCEANIC CAMPAIGN I: OFFICIAL THREAD <>

Users who are viewing this thread

Red, as Sushi said. Thanks man for being faster than I!

Papa, you're in, you lovely scamp.

I kinda like how the map is set up. Dojo has their snowy village, and KoS is right next to them territory wise. Just like old times.

:wink:

Scorch! said:
I kinda like how the map is set up. Dojo has their snowy village, and KoS is right next to them territory wise. Just like old times.

:wink:

Yep it's looking good.

Here's hoping for a new map with faction-banners in the near future...?

And what about a war or two?

Night Ninja said:
Out of curiosity, where is Fenrir? Haven't seen him in a while.

I wish I could answer that.

School, uni, work all started recently, so alot of people have been prioritising.

Unforunately I don't know how to do that, so I still play frequently. Lol.

------ DOJO OFFENSIVE -------

The Order of the Dojo march west towards the Iron Horsemen. A force of 6 Warriors has been gathered and they will arrive at the lower eastern hex of IH's land on the 21st of March. This particular hex is a Settlement and hence is worth 4 KP's if Dojo is successful.

Hex location is: 15F

In preparation of the attack, IH have chosen Nords for defence and Dojo has chosen Sarranid to attack.

Doomicus: yep mate that's all good.

Wiggthorne, if/when you respond to the challenge, you must quote the challenge-post. That way, the rules that you have consented to are 'enshrined' by the quotation so that there is not ambiguity as to which rules exaclty you've agreed on.

If you guys need to alter those rules in order to come to an agreement, then Doomicus must update his challenge post before Wiggthorne qutoes and replies to it.

Back
Top Bottom