Most Damage You've Ever Done

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes, but I prefer to ignore that possibility  :wink: Actually, I can take out most shields with my bardiche in two/three hits, and god, do I love the sound of a cracking shield !

viperxeon said:
572, it was a nord who got a lance to the back of the head.

if it's a couche: read the thread.

If not, well done.

I think I've done around 200 with a mw bastard sword, perhaps a bit more, but my weapon skill is not even near 300 and my pstrike is merely 5, have to fight some more (and get a SpiCourser instead of this heavy warhorse...)

Ummm.. some were over 3,000, but of course thats when I was cheating. But with out cheating, maybe 200 with a morning star.

Low 300's at some point when I brought my balanced morningstar down on someones head in a siege, I love my morningstar.

got damn near 300 with a heavy bardiche and a champion corsair against a swad knight riding right at me

3247 I made that with some bug... in version 700 something.  chased a horseman, he kinda got stuck against the hill at the right moment and I got a HUGE speed bonus like XXXX speed bonus, I don't remember the speed bonus number.

Probably 200+ with a lance, or something.

On a sidenote, I slashed a nervous man on horseback for damage of 70-75, and he survived. That was pretty epic. I wonder how I could give them axes and armour and use them to replace my Huscarls.

Nahkuri said:

On a sidenote, I slashed a nervous man on horseback for damage of 70-75, and he survived. That was pretty epic. I wonder how I could give them axes and armour and use them to replace my Huscarls.

Yep, I once had a nervous man that took 3 hits before dying. First two combined delivered 73 damage, the third one was weak (on purpose - using a weak weapon) and did 9 damage (that's when the bastard fell down). so I can surely say "nervous man" has something between 74 and 82 hit points.

Upside to it: take a weak bow and some bent arrows and turn the guy into a walking pin cushion!!!  :twisted:
(don't forget to upload the screenshot here)

my best was like 270 with my fave weapon the two-handed heavy war axe against a swadian knight that was on foot slash 2 the head

LordDan said:
Nahkuri said:

Yep, I once had a nervous man that took 3 hits before dying. First two combined delivered 73 damage, the third one was weak (on purpose - using a weak weapon) and did 9 damage (that's when the bastard fell down). so I can surely say "nervous man" has something between 74 and 82 hit points.

Upside to it: take a weak bow and some bent arrows and turn the guy into a walking pin cushion!!!  :twisted:
(don't forget to upload the screenshot here)

mb106.jpg

mb107.jpg

Like this you mean ? I was on horseback, guy suddenly gets some throwing knives out and pumps them out, hitting me LOADS of times. I mean, he was literally headshotting me every time ! I got quite angry, naturally ...

couched lance is for losers!
i hitted something about 500 with my regular war bow (or what was it called again)  it was on swadian knigth... I think it hitted on chest.
was like WTF when i saw that number and saw it didnt hit on head  :smile:

300+ with a morningstar with galloping horse behind the swing into an unarmored face.  Accompanied by a beautiful squishy noise.

i once got a speed bonus of +560%. unfortunately it did 0 damage, bc it was a lance. in a tournament, at close range.....but it really made no sense. i believe i thrust it at some guy charging at me, and i was standing still. the most damage i ever got was when i rather spectacularly hit king harlaus in an open field with my couched lance. it was around 300 or so. a rather epic start to the battle.

Back
Top Bottom