Most Damage You've Ever Done

Users who are viewing this thread

Lance

On foot against a Veteran Archer, he came running at me, I had been running towards him, One thing led to another and I penetrated him... All over the ground. I wish this game had limb removal, cuz that would have decimated his face.

3500 with a lance. We were both charging at each other and something must have gone wrong with game. Anyway, he flew out of saddle.

My cute masterwork double sided lance made 620 damage on looter without armor . :smile: But i don't have picture about it , sry. It was long time ago , if i didn't knew how to take pic :/.

Raped a horse with 928 couched lance damage when a steppe bandit was charging into me. (Using a balanced awlpike) Anyway it's most likely a bug, but he still flew very nicely, too bad I ain't got no pics.
I also hit the rider for 253 couched.

In the high 200's .... might have broken 300, but I can't remember for sure. That was with a Heavy Fighting Axe from horseback. Recently I've moved onto the Bardiche, and have gotten one or two low-200's with it. I'm still figuring out the timing and reach on that weapon.

Mine was about 150-170 I used war axe to head of Lord Haringoth on native. I need to try it on looter see how much I can get.

Something above 500 with couched damage: balanced lance, polearms proficiency about 270, both ahorse riding fast for collision :wink:

I'm not sure what the most damage i've ever done is but today the most damage i did was 351 with a bow. The bow had 28 hit points and the arrows i was using had +3 damage.

In a tournament in Suno I couche lanced lord grainwad, delivered 287 damage with a speed bonus of 784%.
Then when I fought a group of swadians I delivered 78 damage on a swadian militia man with a speed bonus of 134% using a Tempered Sword Of War.

The first one was just right now though :I

TimotheusTJB said:
Mine was about 150-170 I used war axe to head of Lord Haringoth on native. I need to try it on looter see how much I can get.

I become skeptical about your truthfulness when you mention TWO most damage you've ever done with a difference of  100 points of damage.  I don't know why though, it's pretty weird, isn't it?

Thanks to a bug in M&B 0.9xx or 0.8xx, I hit crazy amounts of damage from horseback with a regular sword. Highest I remember was 13000 something.

Dudro said:
TimotheusTJB said:

I become skeptical about your truthfulness when you mention TWO most damage you've ever done with a difference of  100 points of damage.  I don't know why though, it's pretty weird, isn't it?
No it really isn't since 1 is a couched damage and the other is from a normal swing.

I'm not sure about this. Something around 250 to some unlucky crossbowman I guess... Still, I think little over hundred damage to Swadian Knight with onehanded sword is more of an achievement. :razz:

Nothing higher than 200. Something in the 190 range couched, luckily on a demon warrior of Pendor so it was well worth it.

Back
Top Bottom