Minecraft: Mountain Blade SMP server [closed]

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh, Tekkit 3.0 comes out soon, and Forestry mod is being removed from it. Because they didn't ask for it to be included so he coded something in which disables it (apparently)

http://ldt-clan.com/forum/threads/5530-Future-update-tekkit-Forestry

E: apparently the restrictions have now been disabled and it should be back in.

I mean, those were the contracts, but how many other puny factions were crushed under the unstoppable war treads of assimilation by the Sith Empire? Like, you didn't have Fabuland on that list, and that was the most satisfying one of all, so I can imagine how many more there would be if it was a complete list

I think we said earlier in the thread that we're working on it, and you can probably expect an announcement of some sort in early to mid June.

Kronic said:
5R0PO.jpg

:3

hello.

Me and a few friends are probably going to be setting up a 30 slot factions server in the next week or two. It will be almost 100% vanilla minecraft with the exception of a few plugins. There won't be ANY spawning in of items just like with mbmc, and there wont be a giant over the top spawn, just probably a 4x4 chunk spawn platform.

If any of you are interested i'll post the ip here when we get it online  :smile:

Beny said:
hello.

Me and a few friends are probably going to be setting up a 30 slot factions server in the next week or two. It will be almost 100% vanilla minecraft with the exception of a few plugins. There won't be ANY spawning in of items just like with mbmc, and there wont be a giant over the top spawn, just probably a 4x4 chunk spawn platform.

If any of you are interested i'll post the ip here when we get it online  :smile:
i was actually going to do this myself >.> now i wont because you are. i agree with KoS make a post :grin:

Back
Top Bottom