LSP Medieval 3D Art Medieval helmet pack(updated dec.28 2012)

Users who are viewing this thread

dejawolf said:
kettlehat.jpg

paintedhelmets.jpg

kettle hats.

:shock:

When will you release those?

Hmmm, the Barbutas aren't as perfect as your other helmets.
I used them ingame, and they have some issues with clipping and alpha maps, most likely due to their thin mesh.

Maybe thicken it up a bit, so that it's more than basicly just a texture with transparency, around the eyepiece and the bottom edge, that is?
Also, the lower edge of the helmets texture is a tad too dark in some places - The helmet doesn't draw shadows like that, and I know that with 100% certainty

You should be able to see what I mean in these pictures:
mb309.jpg

mb312.jpg

mb310.jpg

mb311.jpg

Note that I think that the helmet concept looks absolutly awesome and down to earth, but it's mesh really is a little thin.
The helmet itself could maybe be made about 2% smaller, or the eyepiece made a -small- tad more narrow.

ek. got a bit sidetracked, since i wanted to have 3 kettle hats in the pack instead of just 2.
so i made this:

neevskij.jpg

plainNeevskij.jpg

but never finished. anyways, i've done some work on it now, so maybe i'll throw them into the pack tomorrow, and upload it.

added the kettle hats, although i'm tired now, after a long day at work, so haven't added the painted ones.

Yeah! 50/5
First thought was a Maxmilliam helmet but Rath0s said it was a Milanese helmet. Better thrust him in medieval history then me. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom