LSP Medieval 3D Art Medieval helmet pack(updated dec.28 2012)

Users who are viewing this thread

hello i wanted to add the helmets in the 1257 ad mod i downloaded

i impoerted the brf file in the resource folder and the dls files in the textures folder from the mod module.
then i wrote  load_resource = greatbascinets and scan_module_textures = 1 in the end of the module cfg. but only errors
what i have to do to run the helmets? or are there any discreptions how to do? i searched via search button but didnt found anythink specific
im a big nub in these things :smile: PLS HELP ME

i found this but i dont know what he talks about :

Adding A New Item :grin:

Step 1- open the module you want to edit, and go to the items tab.

Step 2- Now find an Item simmilar to what you want to make, select it on the side menu

Step 3- go up to the edit button at the top menu and select copy

Step 4- now press Add Copied, Name it whatever you want.

Step 5- edit whatever you want to make your object!

can someone explain it more easy to me pls? ^^

i downloaded the coding toturial 1 and placed the load_mod_resource = greatbascinets now right in the module cfg
no more errors but i dont see any new helmets?
is there much more i have to do?
pls help me i wanna have these great helmets :smile:

sry for my bad english i will try to be more understanable    :roll:

i placed the datas in the right orders.
then i opened the modulue ini of the mod in which i wanted to have the helmets, and added load_mod_resource = greatbascinets in it.
here a short outtake (i think it is in the right place, or isnt it?):

#animations
load_resource = uni_jump
load_resource = uni_stances
load_resource = uni_equip
load_resource = uni_strike
load_resource = uni_throws
load_resource = uni_fistswing
#load_resource = uni_tavern_stand
load_resource = uni_lord_stand
load_resource = uni_defence
load_resource = uni_sideways

load_mod_resource = greatbascinets

works_with_version_min  = 1000
works_with_version_max  = 1011
enable_quick_battles    = 1

when i go now back in the game i dont see any new helmets in the armour shops. in every town...

is there anythink i did wrong or have there to be somethink more to do to run the helmets in my game?

in this thread http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,62719.0.html (also a helm pack, but i want ure ones!) is standing that somethiings have to be changes in the item_kinds1.txt
could it be that i have to do the same with your medieval helmetes pack?
but what i have to write in? or isnt it at this necessary

No, that is necessary. No idea what you have to add, though. You could try using the item editor. And there may be something of use in this thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,48405.0.html

ah ok i will try it thx but one more small question. when i will try it with this item editor does that mean that it will overwrite the whole item.txt in an vanilla item.txt? cause i want to intigreat it with an other mod.. u knwo what im try to tell u guys?

is there any tutorial for the item tool?

damn i just dont get it....
dejawolf can u perhaps make an item script? or anyone else?
if it helps i also just need the last 2 helms  one the first picture.
i just get all the times errors...  plsssss

How about a few crests for helmets, with a few good crests and those great helmets you could mix and match for quite a large pack.

mfberg

Knight0815 said:
damn i just dont get it....
dejawolf can u perhaps make an item script? or anyone else?
if it helps i also just need the last 2 helms  one the first picture.
i just get all the times errors...  plsssss

there:
http://www.dejawolf.com/mountblade/enhancedNative.rar

that cost me the time it takes me to make 2 helmets.
so that really nice sallet, and maximillian helm will have to wait for another time.
hope you're happy.

kettlehat.jpg

paintedhelmets.jpg

kettle hats.

Good kettle helmets, especially the painted one. Speaking of which, i would love to see norman helmet (not spangled) with nasal and mail coif under it that is painted in half dark grey (close to black) and half red (bit dimmed). From front it would look like this: Dark Grey | Red.

Such type of helmets (but with different heraldy) could be seen in medieval manuscript (it mention muslim/christian conflict on iberian peninsula, i cant remembre which christian spanish kingdom make it).

It's just an idea, anyway :smile:

Back
Top Bottom