LSP Medieval 3D Art Medieval helmet pack(updated dec.28 2012)

Users who are viewing this thread

redscreamer said:
in my case, yes, thasts what im trying to do. and im having the same problem

Alright well I'm assuming you have the required resources? Resource & Texture folders?  If so I'll go ahead and make a items_kinds1.txt for you guys since your just trying to use these in a native game.  I'm guessing by all the posts in here many would benefit from it.

yes! i have resource and texture, just dont know what to put in item_kinds and no idea how to figure it out by myself, i'm still a newbie here :p

redscreamer said:
yes! i have resource and texture, just dont know what to put in item_kinds and no idea how to figure it out by myself, i'm still a newbie here :p

I have a native items_kind.txt with the helmets added so no worries. All you have to do is replace the old items_kind.txt with the new one and your done. Doesn't require any editing of the file itself..just replace the old with the new.  one second and I'll get you guys a dload link.

Ok guys here you go, a native items_kind1.txt with the helmets added...remember this is just the items_kinds1.txt no resources just replace the old items_kind1.txt with the new one. Choose the second download button below the first one on top.

http://www.2shared.com/file/HegOH0Lh/item_kinds1.html

thanks man! btw i still cannot find the code for milanese salet and weimar helm here? it's mostly viking and crusader helmets

Chuckpalomo said:
http://narod.ru/disk/65394530001.f3c12fff835b351db8b648c421c4d4d8/Dejawolf%20Helmets%20pack.rar.html

Can someone make an alternate download link? I don't speak Russian. :razz:

I don't know which button says download. I hit the button that I thought was to download it, but it took me to a different site (still in Russian) that wanted me to log in. :???:

Edit: Hey! Don't delete your posts! It makes it look like I'm double posting! :razz:

It doesn't really matter, I'm just messing around. :razz:

does anybody has the same problem? my barbuta, great bascinet, milanese, and some other helmets appear white in the game. purely white with no other color, what happened actually? anyone knows how to fix this?

redscreamer said:
does anybody has the same problem? my barbuta, great bascinet, milanese, and some other helmets appear white in the game. purely white with no other color, what happened actually? anyone knows how to fix this?

:/  That is not the whole pack I'm guessing.  Your missing texture files.....well when I get time I'll look into it. pull them up in openBRF like I showed you.  Find out what material they are using or trying to use.

EDIT: I dloaded the pack..all of the required textures are there.  You may have changed something when you were in openBRF..triple check everything..or maybe re-download the resources...make sure the texture files are in the mod folder you are playing.  Just make one change at a time, and test it.  That is the reason your meshes are white..they cannot find the required texture.

Can I use your model in your game?  (English)
-----------------------------------------
Modelinizi yaptığım oyunda kullanabilirmiyim (Turkish)

q1HAKANq1 said:
Can I use your model in your game?  (English)
-----------------------------------------
Modelinizi yaptığım oyunda kullanabilirmiyim (Turkish)

dejawolf said:
there's only a few rules to using these models:

1. don't sell them, or use them in a commercial game without my permission.
2. give credit when you use them in a mod.
3. don't pretend you created them.

other than that, you DON'T have to ask for permission, you're completely free to use the models.

Back
Top Bottom