Make captain/skirm mode great again (console)

Would players like to play 6v6s again?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, however when you write that:
I like how everyone is arguing that the games dead. PC players really think they know it all 😜

Game blew up on Xbox and has a good player base now. And in came the broken multiplayer modes.

There’s plenty of players searching for captain mode. It only takes 30-46 seconds to find a 2v2,3v3. But the game doesn’t give it time to make a 6v6 anymore.
If they can’t do a 6v6, it should be switched to 3v3.

Anyone arguing that the game is dead, is brain dead.
you should also know that during the glory days of those whose brains you call dead, the search for a 6v6 game took literally 5-10 seconds with continuous play and at least 20 new messages appeared on this forum every day.
Guys (@GENERAL-M @Holykilzer), believe me, the veterans of this game were inspired by it no less than you are now. They were ready to wipe out anyone who would dare to say what they are saying now themselves... they themselves are forgetting something now: those who are sure that this game is already dead must observe funeral etiquette - you should only say good things or be silent.
My advice to you, guys, is to ignore those old grumblers and keep enjoying the Game.

Last edited:
Btw, does anyone know wether captain and skirmish are theoretically functioning at the moement? Last time I tried I didn't get a game and quit after five minutes (Edit: Just now checked again and didn't get any results even after one hour). Last time I got a game the server quit before it even began.
I sometimes play Captain on private servers and there the mode is still fun and reasonably well visited. Thus I would assume if TW fixed things and it were possible to play Captain 6v6 and get loot doing it, the mode would become quite popular once again.

I still hope that Bannerlord might become a game that I can recommend to my friends to play together on evenings but as it stands things are not getting better from the official side.

Last edited:
Btw, does anyone know wether captain and skirmish are theoretically functioning at the moement? Last time I tried I didn't get a game and quit after five minutes. Last time I got a game the server quit before it even began.
I sometimes play Captain on private servers and there the mode is still fun and reasonably well visited. Thus I would assume if TW fixed things and it were possible to play Captain 6v6 and get loot doing it, the mode would become quite popular once again.

I still hope that Bannerlord might become a game that I can recommend to my friends to play together on evenings but as it stands things are not getting better from the official side.
https://discord.gg/vJgvuzTC is the only way to play ranked Skirmish right now.

Back
Top Bottom