?Gamescom 2019 (20-24 August)

Users who are viewing this thread

John the Roleplayer said:
NPC99 said:
Fortnight said:
unknown.png

and also, for some reason the karakhergit units are called karakhuzait. I sort of get it, but it feels off.
Karakhuzaits are a minor faction and enemies of the Kuzait faction.

They appear to have changed the name. They were originally presented with the name "karakhergits" (unless there are both?).

...we have a minor faction, the Karakhergits, who keep the old ways.
Khuzait dev blog

The name was also changed in last year’s Gamescom demo:
OgPgG.jpg

NPC99 said:
NPC99 said:
Fortnight said:
unknown.png

and also, for some reason the karakhergit units are called karakhuzait. I sort of get it, but it feels off.

They appear to have changed the name. They were originally presented with the name "karakhergits" (unless there are both?).

Khuzait dev blog

OgPgG.jpg

Cheers. I missed that last year.

NPC99 said:
NPC99 said:
Fortnight said:
unknown.png

Khuzait dev blog
OgPgG.jpg

in the video I took this from, the person fought introduced themselves as [xxx] of the Karakhergits. So, they probably did change the name last year and forgot to replace all mentions of it, similar situation as the empirial eagle emblem.

Maybe they thought it would be off if lore says Khergits later came and conquered Khuzaits but still there are KaraKhergits fighting the Khuzaits ?

Hirano said:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HEQNkaWrrM1_3zYrvV6J28Dl5KMzlMEZlNm-v9wiTDQ/edit

Video and doc for the perks

Is it just me or the screenshot in the beginning of the video is very, very good looking?

FBohler said:
Hirano said:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HEQNkaWrrM1_3zYrvV6J28Dl5KMzlMEZlNm-v9wiTDQ/edit

Is it just me or the screenshot in the beginning of the video is very, very good looking?

It is! It actually looks like they're using formations and not just running towards the enemy randomly. I hope we'll see such things in the game from the AI

FBohler said:
Hirano said:

The metal armor looks a bit strange I think but it looks great apart from that.

These are the official TW screenshots
but they weren’t published here, in my opinion
10ta416h_tk.jpg

VkDWW6u3jWI.jpg

hxIWjEqlsF4.jpg

U8LJ4oNvjrk.jpg

Cfc7rpMVOo0.jpg

ohHdm2dZJls.jpg

awbtCkKvDZo.jpg

Al_T2q-lTQ4.jpg

6F_KFFj4p04.jpg

v7ErIEftIZU.jpg

I like the artistic direction and atmosphere of the game, it's realistic but at the same time the characters design kinda reminds me of Fable a little bit but that's personal. I really like the character creation and customization, the fact there's a " caricatural " feel to it really adds to the fun because you can really create great characters.

Caius_III said:
I like the artistic direction and atmosphere of the game, it's realistic but at the same time the characters design kinda reminds me of Fable a little bit but that's personal. I really like the character creation and customization, the fact there's a " caricatural " feel to it really adds to the fun because you can really create great characters.
Can you create abominations similar to Warband's?

Noudelle said:
Caius_III said:

More or less...

t7F69gN.png

1vFgvdL.jpg

Z2IhxaN.jpg

c1za9DL.jpg

W22mvTG.png

XyRvs12.png

AkL9wZT.png

Gab-AG. said:
Noudelle said:
Caius_III said:

More or less...

t7F69gN.png

1vFgvdL.jpg

Z2IhxaN.jpg

c1za9DL.jpg

W22mvTG.png

XyRvs12.png

AkL9wZT.png

Heavens preserve us!

Please everyone, take the time to create a respectable character to fight as in multiplayer. I could not stand the horror of facing those creatures for long.

Gab-AG. said:
Noudelle said:
Caius_III said:

More or less...

t7F69gN.png

1vFgvdL.jpg

Z2IhxaN.jpg

c1za9DL.jpg

W22mvTG.png

XyRvs12.png

AkL9wZT.png
Alright this might actually be the greatest game of all time.

Gab-AG. said:
Noudelle said:
Caius_III said:

More or less...

t7F69gN.png

1vFgvdL.jpg

Z2IhxaN.jpg

c1za9DL.jpg

W22mvTG.png

XyRvs12.png

AkL9wZT.png

Edit : the third and fifth picture, I'm done.

:lol:

I played a little with the character creation tool here are some examples of what you can do :
1567900645-guerrier-1.jpg

1567900645-guerrier-2.jpg

1567900645-guerrier-3.jpg

1567900645-guerrier-4.jpg

1567900645-guerrier-5.jpg

1567900733-guerrier-6.jpg

1567900645-guerrier-7.jpg

1567900733-guerrier-8.jpg

1567900788-guerriere-1.jpg

Caius_III said:
Gab-AG. said:
Noudelle said:
Caius_III said:

More or less...

t7F69gN.png

1vFgvdL.jpg

Z2IhxaN.jpg

c1za9DL.jpg

W22mvTG.png

XyRvs12.png

AkL9wZT.png

:lol:

I played a little with the character creation tool here are some examples of what you can do :
1567900645-guerrier-1.jpg

1567900645-guerrier-2.jpg

1567900645-guerrier-3.jpg

1567900645-guerrier-4.jpg

1567900645-guerrier-5.jpg

1567900733-guerrier-6.jpg

1567900645-guerrier-7.jpg

1567900733-guerrier-8.jpg

1567900788-guerriere-1.jpg
Do the female faces look as good as the male's? I haven't seen much of them.

Something really saddens me : it seems to me impossible to create a beautiful face with their tool. Masculine or feminine.
Everyone I've seen is ugly. Is it a choice of users or an impossibility of the tool ?

LeChat said:
Something really saddens me : it seems to me impossible to create a beautiful face with their tool. Masculine or feminine.
Everyone I've seen is ugly. Is it a choice of users or an impossibility of the tool ?

I'm not sure what you mean with "beautiful" faces but certainly you can create normal looking faces. I tried to recreate Rolf some time ago:

gmmX1RI.png

d7j4N4L.png

Back
Top Bottom