SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Can you please add an option in the camp menu to turn off Stumbling? If the AI can't also stumble then I'd rather not use it.

reiksmarshal said:
661E30403274A7BF7E8BCFDBD08B409B69A4B964

Awesome picture, indeed! Are they lannister knights?

Krowe93 said:
Can you please add an option in the camp menu to turn off Stumbling? If the AI can't also stumble then I'd rather not use it.

Stumbling is a feature that persists through this mod, seems to be Cozur's trademark of sorts.

So here is some advice:

15 agility + 5 athletics = I stumble rarely if ever.
30 agility +10 athletic = I stumble never. (although this was in 2.0 where +1 agility events were seemingly more prevalent... So it got to 30-40-50 agility later on...)

Never go backwards = never stumble.

If you want to "turn it off", you could cheat yourself 10 athletics, it affects gameplay in a really minor way otherwise.

Dear modders and players of a clash of kings.

I have been playing this mod on and off for serveral almost years now. Im a huge fan and i hope the mod will continue to live and grow, great job.

However, i recent tried something new, spawning in the Targaryens. They spawned a dozen lords around the stormlands, but with no castles or nothing, they had no where to run.
Ever since, they been scattered across the map, doing absolutely nothing but garbage, they dont conquer anything or defeat any real enemies, as the other factions always have a larger number, for example 1000 to 400 or even 500 to 200. It just seems like the Targaryens cant do anything.

I' ve been trying to capture castles and succeded with a couple, however a new problem arrise because i have to wait until the castle are assigned a lord. This takes serveral weeks and within that time frame the faction which i stole it from always comes and attacks it multiple times. Needles to say, once the king decides who to give it to, its never me and therefore i try to move onwards and conquer more castles. Whilest doing that, the enemy retakes the old castle and im a point zero again.

It just seems really, really stupid how the Targaryens enter the world with nothing and with alot fewer than the other factions. There should be somekind of balance, it they dont start with any houses/castles, at least give them a overhwelming army so they can actually retake something. Or give them a fair starting point.

Regards
Nilleh

Nilleh said:
Dear modders and players of a clash of kings.

It just seems really, really stupid how the Targaryens enter the world with nothing and with alot fewer than the other factions...

Regards
Nilleh

You will encounter the same problem with the Wildlings. They if lucky take one City from the North. Problem with both factions also with the Dothrakis is they start with Zero almost and if they first attack wave fails they out of the game. Only thing that might solve that is that you either wait for another updated Version where citys beyond the wall for Wildlings and other factions will be added or you can add one exciting City of the Game to the Invading factions, but by the time they enter the game the Citys might be gone anyway. I think what might Solve this would be if they have each a remote City far away from the rest of the factions.

Maybe Cozur could copy additional City form the other mod, since his mod is almost bug free and the other I stopped to play after one day when just encountering bug after bug...

Sergio_Morozov said:
Krowe93 said:

Stumbling is a feature that persists through this mod, seems to be Cozur's trademark of sorts.

So here is some advice:

15 agility + 5 athletics = I stumble rarely if ever.
30 agility +10 athletic = I stumble never. (although this was in 2.0 where +1 agility events were seemingly more prevalent... So it got to 30-40-50 agility later on...)

Never go backwards = never stumble.

If you want to "turn it off", you could cheat yourself 10 athletics, it affects gameplay in a really minor way otherwise.

Wouldn't that solution cause me to run at lightspeed though? Instead of being handicapped, I would be near-superhuman.

Krowe93 said:
Wouldn't that solution cause me to run at lightspeed though? Instead of being handicapped, I would be near-superhuman.
Unlikely. It´s been a while since I maxed out agility and athletics, but unless you go around naked with just one weapon encumbrance should still be high enough to put a dent on your speed.

Adding City to the mod is not possible? Same with more NPC? :meh:

One more Question, in overall faction survivial is the 2.1 version better or 2.2?

It seems in 2.2 the Freys done run over to the Lannisters?

LAST_ACTION_HERO said:
Adding City to the mod is not possible? Same with more NPC? :meh:

One more Question, in overall faction survivial is the 2.1 version better or 2.2?

It seems in 2.2 the Freys done run over to the Lannisters?
I believe in 2.1 the factions survive much longer because the map is larger and invading factions have fiefs.

LAST_ACTION_HERO said:
is the only difference then that just that one Renly Quest is Broken in 2.1? If so will install that version and try it out more.

Also Essos factions get less developed troop trees in 2.1. And some items differ. And you get some additional rewards for several quests. And quest battles are handled in different ways.

EDIT: And there is the COLDBRINGER.

I feel like playing a Dothraki guy this playthrough, but I've never really paid attention to them. Are the khalasar units any good? Armor and weapon I mean. I sure wouldn't want to lead a bunch of naked warriors to Westeros.

Sky Warden said:
I feel like playing a Dothraki guy this playthrough, but I've never really paid attention to them. Are the khalasar units any good? Armor and weapon I mean. I sure wouldn't want to lead a bunch of naked warriors to Westeros.

But you will have to. Their best armor is lamellar 35/10... But they are cavalry and relatively low-level, so cost less to maintain.

Articulo34 said:
Krowe93 said:
Unlikely. It´s been a while since I maxed out agility and athletics, but unless you go around naked with just one weapon encumbrance should still be high enough to put a dent on your speed.

Well, typically I end up at around 15 agility, 21 strength, after quest rewards and such, I do put points into athletics because horsies die pretty quickly and I still want to be able to get somewhere and in sieges it helps to be able to close the distance on archers more quickly. I don't stumble a lot, but I can totally see why it was added, there is a super cheese strategy I used to use which involved wielding a nice long weapon and backing up slowly killing hundreds of warriors.

reiksmarshal said:
What happened to the followers Ai faction leaders use to have? That was a great feature of this mod, I would hate to see this get abandoned.

The changelog said they were "bugging", and so were removed. May be something to do with the fact, that some of them, despite marked as "no capture" or "fall dead" to secure their uniqueness, still turned up in prisoners sometimes. (I, personally had several Ragnor Pykes through paths unknown.) Although I'd vote for their return even if sometimes there can be more than one of them sharing the same name...

Hmm... Now that I think of that, I had a clone of myself garrisoning King's Landing...

Sergio_Morozov said:
reiksmarshal said:
What happened to the followers Ai faction leaders use to have? That was a great feature of this mod, I would hate to see this get abandoned.

The changelog said they were "bugging", and so were removed. May be something to do with the fact, that some of them, despite marked as "no capture" or "fall dead" to secure their uniqueness, still turned up in prisoners sometimes. (I, personally had several Ragnor Pykes through paths unknown.) Although I'd vote for their return even if sometimes there can be more than one of them sharing the same name...

Hmm... Now that I think of that, I had a clone of myself garrisoning King's Landing...

I personally used Morgh's to make them unkillable and uncaputrable

Back
Top Bottom