SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Sergio_Morozov said:
But you will have to. Their best armor is lamellar 35/10... But they are cavalry and relatively low-level, so cost less to maintain.

Alright. Tried out the equipment, and I absolutely love the Arakh. If they were just lightly longer they would be too good. For now I'll just keep being a salt merchant until the khalasar show up. I must be the only Dothraki who sell salt and go to the Iron Bank regularly.

How am I supposed to start the quest "A Crowned Stag" in ACOK 2.2? I'm a vassal of Stannis, but when I look at the quest in my questlog I just get "capture and execute Renly Baratheon". Loving this mod btw.

Hello

first of all thank you cozur for making this stunning mod
and second i have performance issues with my clash of kings and im tweaking around lookin for solutions to improve my gameplay experience

here are my specs:

MS Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit SP: 1
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5200+,
4,00 GB RAM
AMD Radeon HD 5450

I made the experience to get crashes in lesser gaps with DX 7 instead of DX 9
i completly turned off shadows tree degreed distance etc. lowered

i even made the flag from 0 to 1 module ini command in hope to achieve more fluent gameplay but its really a pain in the ass saving every 5 minutes to avoid loosing process because u cant trust when it will crash again?

so im 67 days in and im the marshall of bravos but i dont know if i can implemend the battlesize changer in a clash of kings?

anyways if anyone can help me ill be very glad and to cozur please keep the good work up thank you from the bottom of my heart the experience is way better than vanilla warband or any other mods that are out there..

And i know i have a **** pc but he can run the game i have 167 hours of clash of kings only on my record

Have a nice day guys

RamsaySchnee said:
Hello

and second i have performance issues with my clash of kings and im tweaking around lookin for solutions to improve my gameplay experience

here are my specs:

4,00 GB RAM
AMD Radeon HD 5450

i even made the flag from 0 to 1 module ini command in hope to achieve more fluent gameplay but its really a pain in the ass saving every 5 minutes to avoid loosing process because u cant trust when it will crash again?

so im 67 days in and im the marshall of bravos but i dont know if i can implemend the battlesize changer in a clash of kings?

anyways if anyone can help me ill be very glad and to cozur please keep the good work up thank you from the bottom of my heart the experience is way better than vanilla warband or any other mods that are out there..

And i know i have a **** pc but he can run the game i have 167 hours of clash of kings only on my record

Have a nice day guys

1) Check "Load textures on demand" in the launcher, if you did not already.

2.1) Reduce texture quality (although everything will look really ****)
OR
2.2) Convert normal map textures (or even all textures) into lower resolution (there should be a post about that a couple of pages earlier).
OR
2.3) Download 2.0 low-resolution version of ACOK and overwrite your 2.2 textures with 2.0LR textures.

Your crashes are probably from memory being full. Do not think you can improve that. Because 32bit OS. It affects how much memory can be allocated or whatever. I am totally ignorant on the matter. (But i will still post! Mwhahaa!)

Sergio_Morozov said:
RamsaySchnee said:
Hello

here are my specs:

4,00 GB RAM
AMD Radeon HD 5450

Have a nice day guys

1) Check "Load textures on demand" in the launcher, if you did not already.

2.1) Reduce texture quality (although everything will look really ****)
OR
2.2) Convert normal map textures (or even all textures) into lower resolution (there should be a post about that a couple of pages earlier).
OR
2.3) Download 2.0 low-resolution version of ACOK and overwrite your 2.2 textures with 2.0LR textures.

Your crashes are probably from memory being full. Do not think you can improve that. Because 32bit OS. It affects how much memory can be allocated or whatever. I am totally ignorant on the matter. (But i will still post! Mwhahaa!)

thanks mate so in another words im fecked either i change it to low res textures or it will still look ****ty

so that means i can forget about adding the battlesize changer with my stoneage pc?  :facepalm: :iamamoron:

RamsaySchnee said:
thanks mate so in another words im fecked either i change it to low res textures or it will still look ****

so that means i can forget about adding the battlesize changer with my stoneage pc?  :facepalm: :iamamoron:

Actually, low-res textures from Cozur look rather nice still.
Self-reduced-size textures look worse.
Making texture quality low in the launcher loos worst of the three.

As for increasing battle size over usual max, yes, it would not do good to anyone having not the best PCs... Like, it seems, we do.

Sergio_Morozov said:
RamsaySchnee said:
thanks mate so in another words im fecked either i change it to low res textures or it will still look ****

Actually, low-res textures from Cozur look rather nice still.
Self-reduced-size textures look worse.
Making texture quality low in the launcher loos worst of the three.

As for increasing battle size over usual max, yes, it would not do good to anyone having not the best PCs... Like, it seems, we do.

you have given me hope with that reply thanks mate but if i wanna do the cozur low res tex step
is the way of downloading 2.0 and overwriting it with the 2.2 files (which i cant differ) a complicated one?

thanks for your time

Just downloaded the 2.2 Mod.

Followed the download videos as shown on youtube.

However, whenever i try to start the game up, after the initial loading screen and the TaleWorlds clip.

I get an RGL error box pop up

'unable to open Modules/ACOK 2.2/Sounds.txt'

Any idea how to solve this?? Thanks

RamsaySchnee said:
is the way of downloading 2.0 and overwriting it with the 2.2 files (which i cant differ) a complicated one?

It is as complicated as downloading and copying over...

Step-by-step instruction just in case (I am 99.99% sure you do not need them):

Download ACOK 2.0 low-res version.
Unpack it.
Open its main folder (Where_You_Unpacked_It/ACOK 2.0/)
Right-click "textures" folder.
Left-click "copy" in the pop-up menu.
Open Your_Warband_Folder/modules/ACOK 2.2/
Right-click on any empty space it its window.
Left-click "paste".
Left-click "yes to all" or similar answer in a pop-up prompt.
Wait while it copies files over.

Thanks for everything worked out fine
only the banners on the world map in essos were plain white and i had to find the 2.2 map icon textures to overwrite it

now to a question for all of you veterans on here including COZUR

its really confusing if in my case i am the marshal of braavos and the whole reports and messages of the world and the vassals
is there any way to make reports bold or better to differ from all the other factions and lords that dont have anything to do with your own party/faction?

i find it really hard when lets say tywin got captured a lord from riverlands has escaped and this or that castle has been besieged or this or that village has been looted
when so many reports come in i really would love if there would be a possible option i can use but i didnt find anything

so when nothing like that is in the game cozur its a suggestion i dont know if im the only one with that problem but it would be great to have a better overview with whats happening in westeros/essos

thank you to all

Back
Top Bottom