SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I am enjoying this mod SO MUCH, THANK YOU TO EVERYONE INVOLVED!!!!

That said,  I am noticing some very strange equipment .. mistakes? as I play through the game.  I am using v1.11 from a fresh install, I discovered this mod very recently.  I'm also new to Warband, so in trying to read through this thread I'm noticing people talking about making changes/fixes to the mod and I'm wondering if I can fix these troop EQUIPMENT problems..

Example:
Veteran Mounted Lorathi Archer - This is a 2nd tier ELITE unit (the kind you recruit from castles and pay a heavy price).  This unit has a 40 armor head piece, 45/20 Chain Mail chest, 26 armor mail boots and 10 armor mail gloves.  Pretty nice gear, but for weapons.. they have Throwing Stones (damage 14b) and uhh Dothraki Arrows without a Bow.  So, these poor guys throw a few rocks and then start PUNCHING.  Fairly comical, but I was determined to level them past this stage to see what the Elite's have...
Elite Mounted Lorathi Archer - This is the 3rd (and last) tier ELITE unit for Lorath.  Same 40 armor head piece, a lesser 40/20 Lamellar chest, same 26 armor mail boots and same 10 armor mail gloves.  For weapons, they still have those silly rocks, and Dothraki Arrows with NO BOW to shoot them from and a Curved Sword.  This unit has a wage of 52 denars, it's an EXPENSIVE unit.

Compare that to their neighbor's 3rd tier ELITE unit:
Norvoshi Cataphract - 50 armor Cataphract Helm, 60/20 armor Eastern Plate chest, same 26 armor mail boots and same 10 armor mail gloves.  But the Norvoshi unit has a LANCE, a 1H ARAKH (these weapons are SICK) and an 200hp/R2 Kite Shield (with sexy designs).  All for the same 52 denar wage.

I've noticed other units that are either missing Bows or Arrows, one doesn't work well without the other!  But the Lorathi units are just the worst and it's sad :sad: 

So.... I hope and hope that Cozur sees this posting and can fix it in future versions, but until then, is there a troop item editor or something I can use to fix these things as I see them?  And is there a way to get these bug reports to Cozur outside of this massive thread that he probably struggles to keep up with?

buckZor said:
I've noticed other units that are either missing Bows or Arrows, one doesn't work well without the other!  But the Lorathi units are just the worst and it's sad :sad: 

So.... I hope and hope that Cozur sees this posting and can fix it in future versions, but until then, is there a troop item editor or something I can use to fix these things as I see them?  And is there a way to get these bug reports to Cozur outside of this massive thread that he probably struggles to keep up with?

I believe you can fix missing bow/arrows with this http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=105928.0. And try to send a report via PM to Cozur, that will increase the chance he'll see it.

VictorSwamp said:
And try to send a report via PM to Cozur, that will increase the chance he'll see it.

Yes, send reports to me through PM's, that won't annoy me at all.

Just post in this thread, just because I don't reply to you does not mean I do not read the bug reports.

Reporting a problem:

Besieging the Eyrie (sp?) is impossible, your units get stuck on the ladder. Every time for me anyway. This has happened on 1 other map (it's very large, Eastern looking...archers literally all around you). Anyway, the Eyrie looks amazing but needs a solution for the jam ups. Seems like the multiple ladders can cause this for some reason.

I have seen people ask several times about stable companion parties, so I thought that I would post the party that I have consistently ended up with after a few long games. This is for 1.11, with "disable companion complaints" enabled in MOD OPTIONS. As far as I can tell "disable companion complaints" doesn't keep anyone from leaving, it just keeps you from having to hear them ***** about each other. When I say stable, I mean that no one wants to leave, no one cares if you raid. I always play very honorable though. I don't know how having low honor would affect this, I assume that lots of dudes would leave. Raiding villages when you aren't part of a faction kills honor, avoid doing that.  These 19 companions are the ones that I use - Ser Kannut Bannside, Yohnas, Ser Felton Flowers, Ser Jasper Rivers, Halbert Crowshead, Kanosos the Headstrong, Garrett Longley, Ser Matrim Osgrey, Ser Clavis Lyberr, Serol Lynaquo, Gyrnir Pike, Colin the Mute, Bilaquio Mentarios, Berngar Parren, Alen Cargyll, Fenna, Roderick, Carver, Caul. These 7 always leave, I don't bother inviting them to my party - Grazvon zo Paton, Martyn Snow, Alexos Sand, Brynden Storm, Maron, Drollo, Arratos Entarion. Hope this helps. Amazing mod Cozur. Thanks for all of your hard work.

swampytaco said:
I have seen people ask several times about stable companion parties, so I thought that I would post the party that I have consistently ended up with after a few long games. This is for 1.11, with "disable companion complaints" enabled in MOD OPTIONS. As far as I can tell "disable companion complaints" doesn't keep anyone from leaving, it just keeps you from having to hear them ***** about each other. When I say stable, I mean that no one wants to leave, no one cares if you raid. I always play very honorable though. I don't know how having low honor would affect this, I assume that lots of dudes would leave. Raiding villages when you aren't part of a faction kills honor, avoid doing that.  These 19 companions are the ones that I use - Ser Kannut Bannside, Yohnas, Ser Felton Flowers, Ser Jasper Rivers, Halbert Crowshead, Kanosos the Headstrong, Garrett Longley, Ser Matrim Osgrey, Ser Clavis Lyberr, Serol Lynaquo, Gyrnir Pike, Colin the Mute, Bilaquio Mentarios, Berngar Parren, Alen Cargyll, Fenna, Roderick, Carver, Caul. These 7 always leave, I don't bother inviting them to my party - Grazvon zo Paton, Martyn Snow, Alexos Sand, Brynden Storm, Maron, Drollo, Arratos Entarion. Hope this helps. Amazing mod Cozur. Thanks for all of your hard work.

kinda funny because I run with all the ones you said always leave except Patron and always end up dropping Felton, Jasper, Roderick, Kanut, Serol, and Gyrnir. also play very  honorably.

Nordous said:
Dale248 said:
I can't get travelers to give me locations of claimants... a bug or isn't there any in this mod?

But can there be any lore-accurate claimants? That's a good question, I believe.

The problem with claimants is that the first six factions take up the first six claimants. Basically means that there has to be claimants for the North, Riverlands etc.

I'd love to add claimants for the Free Cities, but I just have no idea how to change the designated claimant faction, and I have not been able to find any guides on how to change it.

Cozur said:
Nordous said:
Dale248 said:
I can't get travelers to give me locations of claimants... a bug or isn't there any in this mod?

But can there be any lore-accurate claimants? That's a good question, I believe.

The problem with claimants is that the first six factions take up the first six claimants. Basically means that there has to be claimants for the North, Riverlands etc.

I'd love to add claimants for the Free Cities, but I just have no idea how to change the designated claimant faction, and I have not been able to find any guides on how to change it.

What chances that this is hardcoded?

No idea, I've never been able to find anything about claimants, it's generally not a subject people spend a lot of time on.

Which is a shame, I could come up with quite a lot of awesome claimants for the Free Cities.

Inanch-Bilge said:
Is there war provoking quests ? didn't check before  :neutral:
yea some of the lords give them out there always seems to be one lord in each faction that is just desperate to start a world war lol

chunder_bot said:
Inanch-Bilge said:
Is there war provoking quests ? didn't check before  :neutral:
yea some of the lords give them out there always seems to be one lord in each faction that is just desperate to start a world war lol

A bit off-topic, but this is a very common bug in many mods when lords become insatiable warmongers - they jam and don't stop giving one start-a-war quest after another.

Great way to spend your honor on exp, money and loot. :cool:

I was wondering if you are going to be making the unsullied have armor like it is in the show. also if you will ever be able to join the targaryens and if you would make the baratheon and dragonstone soldier models a little more like the show says they look like. and the last thing is if there will be a little change with some houses units since some houses have the same tree's. i know its allot but you already practically have the unsullied armor since the iron islandes helmets are insanely simillar and the chest plate is practically the same. it would also be cool if you were able to train gold cloack if you owned kings landing. but i know that it is hard to do some of these things and you dont want to make a dragon for deanarys to make it accurate to the targareyens but it would be really cool to just be able to join the targareyens in a fight. just as an idea it would be awesome to make it that you can help arya and have faceless men with you. these are just suggestions. One more thing is i think daenarys had unsullied soldiers that are accurate to the show but when i train them they look very odd???

I searched the character list and found these four claimants:

Prince Vladym the Bastard: Claimant to Pentos
b5f6OmD.jpg

Lord Kastor of Veluca: Claimant to Lorath
VZ1Up9m.jpg

Lethwin Far-Seeker: Claimant to Lys
3Rnbahn.jpg

Dustum Khan: Claimant to Norvos
s5tu0D6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom