Modded The game crashes at the last moment before loading the map. The second save with an identical list of mods works fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
(USED GOOGLE TRANSLATE)
I am attaching a link to the report that ButterLib gives me:
  1. https://report.butr.link/8C7060

As you can see there, I installed Realm of Thrones, My Little Warband, Warfare, Horses and Diplomacy. All mods, except Realm of Thrones, were installed during the game - both on the second, working character, and on the problematic one.
The first time I encountered the error was when I played on a working character, and after saving, I loaded another campaign with the same list of mods. Everything worked fine (both the game and the mod functions), I played for a while, saved again and left the game. The next time I entered it, I encountered the crash attached above, which does not fix itself even when I try to remove mods (Not counting Realm of Thrones - I left it). My suspicion lies with My Little Warband and the fact that it somehow managed to influence the data about units in the game files, despite the fact that it was subsequently disabled. However, even if this is so, I don’t know how and what needs to be fixed.
Computer Specs:
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6600
GPU Driver Version: 31.0.24027.1012
CPU: Intel Core i3-10100F
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: MS-7D22

The crash you have reported originates from mods installed prior. Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here. If you can reproduce the same crash unmodded, please let us know! Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom