SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

ajgurms said:
I was wondering if you are going to be making the unsullied have armor like it is in the show. also if you will ever be able to join the targaryens and if you would make the baratheon and dragonstone soldier models a little more like the show says they look like. and the last thing is if there will be a little change with some houses units since some houses have the same tree's. i know its allot but you already practically have the unsullied armor since the iron islandes helmets are insanely simillar and the chest plate is practically the same. it would also be cool if you were able to train gold cloack if you owned kings landing. but i know that it is hard to do some of these things and you dont want to make a dragon for deanarys to make it accurate to the targareyens but it would be really cool to just be able to join the targareyens in a fight. just as an idea it would be awesome to make it that you can help arya and have faceless men with you. these are just suggestions. One more thing is i think daenarys had unsullied soldiers that are accurate to the show but when i train them they look very odd???
... You can join the targareyens, you just have to wait for them to invade then go talk to aegon. the issue with having train able gold cloaks it that they are op and i would have thought that having faceless men would be even more op. and during ACOK arya or Arry is on the way to the wall with Yoren

Nordous said:
Dale248 said:
I can't get travelers to give me locations of claimants... a bug or isn't there any in this mod?

But can there be any lore-accurate claimants? That's a good question, I believe.

Prince Jalabhar Xho is the only one I can think of. Retaking the Summer Isles would be sweet :wink:

I know they would be overpowered but it can be a limited number and it can be that you need to go to a certain faction that is hard to get to. it would also be cool if i was able to have Arya as a follower and people like bronn since all they do is stand around at the moment. also it would be cool if you were able to rebuild the abandoned holdfast and use it as your own place. The thing that doesnt make sense is i go to the place where yoren is and they litteraly do nothing. also i dont get what you mean by you can join the targaryens when aegon invades since the only one left is deanarys and she only gives you a quest

Just wanted to post my thanks to Cozur and the team for this wonderful mod, by far the best one I've ever seen for Warband, keep it up guys!
On a side note to ajgurms, if you have not read the books, don't beg for spoilers.

ajgurms said:
I know they would be overpowered but it can be a limited number and it can be that you need to go to a certain faction that is hard to get to. it would also be cool if i was able to have Arya as a follower and people like bronn since all they do is stand around at the moment. also it would be cool if you were able to rebuild the abandoned holdfast and use it as your own place. The thing that doesnt make sense is i go to the place where yoren is and they litteraly do nothing. also i dont get what you mean by you can join the targaryens when aegon invades since the only one left is deanarys and she only gives you a quest

Not all of your ideas are crazy. It would be cool to garrison certain of the ruins or even blood stone after you defeat the pirate prince.

ScottyAJ2 said:
Great mod but I keep randomly crashing while moving on the campaign map.  I never crash in battles and have a good pc its just randomly the game crashes while moving my army.  Anyone experience this or know how to fix it?

I'm seeing exactly the same problem.

Really would love to play this mod more, since it looks like it has so much potential, unfortunately after spending perhaps 15 minutes in the campaign map I see a "Mount and blade has stopped working" dialog.

Does anyone know how to fix? If this is the wrong place for this question where shall I ask? Is there some logs or something which might help discover what exactly has happened?

Thanks for any help anyone might be able to provide.

Aegon invades on day 365 near The Stormlands, just find him and swear the oath. Good luck though they are getting crushed by the Stormlands.

IS it aegon the conquerer? also does daenarys join them. and i was also wondering where exactly does he come on that day does he come right away and invade storms end or does he just appear and you get a note that the targaryens have come or something like that.

ajgurms said:
IS it aegon the conquerer? also does daenarys join them. and i was also wondering where exactly does he come on that day does he come right away and invade storms end or does he just appear and you get a note that the targaryens have come or something like that.

I think you've reached your quota in regards to idiotic questions/suggestions.

shawesome said:
ScottyAJ2 said:
Great mod but I keep randomly crashing while moving on the campaign map.  I never crash in battles and have a good pc its just randomly the game crashes while moving my army.  Anyone experience this or know how to fix it?

I'm seeing exactly the same problem.

Really would love to play this mod more, since it looks like it has so much potential, unfortunately after spending perhaps 15 minutes in the campaign map I see a "Mount and blade has stopped working" dialog.

Does anyone know how to fix? If this is the wrong place for this question where shall I ask? Is there some logs or something which might help discover what exactly has happened?

Thanks for any help anyone might be able to provide.

Hi,

this mod is b-d-y demanding. I have an OK laptop and got this to run smoothly by:

- setting all four cores to run constantly,

- enabling LAA, I have 64-bit OS, it works on 32-bit too but you must then make changes in your Win .ini file. Also if you do this you must not run the game in any other mode than Win7 SP1,

- enabling load textures on demand,

- disabling music.

Hope some of this may help.

Rgds, Oldtimer

Cozur said:
ajgurms said:

Someone told me aegon comes after day 360 or something and he will start the targareyens so i was wondering if daenarys joins and where exactly does he come from since the guy only said he come near storms end

ajgurms said:
Cozur said:
ajgurms said:

Someone told me aegon comes after day 360 or something and he will start the targareyens so i was wondering if daenarys joins and where exactly does he come from since the guy only said he come near storms end

I'll give you a hint: If you are looking for Daenarys, find Illyrio Mopatis.  If you read the books you should easily know where to find him.

Another hint: This mod is called "A Clash of Kings" so if you are looking for Young Griff you will have to be patient.

Dale248 said:
I searched the character list and found these four claimants:

Prince Vladym the Bastard: Claimant to Pentos
b5f6OmD.jpg

Lord Kastor of Veluca: Claimant to Lorath
VZ1Up9m.jpg

Lethwin Far-Seeker: Claimant to Lys
3Rnbahn.jpg

Dustum Khan: Claimant to Norvos
s5tu0D6.jpg

I went to every city (the main castles of each since the travellers say they are in rivals courts, didn't check taverns) and castles in Essos looking for these guys but couldn't find any of them, claimants are really the only aspect of the game I have not explored yet and I only bought the game to play this mod, I guess my question is even though these guys are listed on the notes/characters list are they even in the game?

To everyone having problems with the game randomly crashing on the world map: I had the same problem and then I disabled music and I havent crashed once since (atleast a couple of hours of play). 

So if you are having this problem like many others are:
1) Open mount and blade
2) Before you actually launch it, the pop up should come up with options and what module you want to run etc.
3) Go to options and disable music
4) Post here if it works for you!

Azsouth said:
Dale248 said:
I searched the character list and found these four claimants:

Prince Vladym the Bastard: Claimant to Pentos
b5f6OmD.jpg

Lord Kastor of Veluca: Claimant to Lorath
VZ1Up9m.jpg

Lethwin Far-Seeker: Claimant to Lys
3Rnbahn.jpg

Dustum Khan: Claimant to Norvos
s5tu0D6.jpg

I went to every city (the main castles of each since the travellers say they are in rivals courts, didn't check taverns) and castles in Essos looking for these guys but couldn't find any of them, claimants are really the only aspect of the game I have not explored yet and I only bought the game to play this mod, I guess my question is even though these guys are listed on the notes/characters list are they even in the game?

no, i don't think they are. The travelers don't have any of them listed and Cozur didn't mention that he directly put them in.

If you look at Lord Nestor Royce's profile page it says he is Dustum Khan's brother-in-law.  I always suspected The Vale of being Khergit sympathizers.

Is there a way to see the troop trees ingame? I'm seeing native troop trees.
Also, what faction has the best infrantry troops?

Another suggestion to people having crashes is to turn off HDR, and adjust your video settings so it's at 110% or higher. I've been playing on a lower model laptop recently and haven't had any crashes with HDR turned off, but when it's set to any other setting, it seems to crash on the world map. Also might help to play in windowed mode as well, as a couple of my friends have reported that their crashes stopped when they did that.

Another tip if you just can't seem to avoid crashes; save always and save often.

Back
Top Bottom