SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey,Cozur:Mod's looking great but don't you think is too large download size(1.5 GB),and not to mention that in-hard disk is even more,and that its size is growing every day?

I think you should reduce re-colored items and try to add the banner-background color technique for items like Padded Warhorses(Heraldic horses can made through WSE) and Fur armors.What do I refer:

Fully Heraldic:
Shields.2.jpg

Byzantine_Shields.jpg
Partial Heraldic:
Warhorses.jpg

Furs.jpg

Below only the Corrazina and the Churburg Plate:
Plate_Armor.jpg
Both Fully and Partial Versions:
Armors_7.jpg

Below only the Transitional Mail and Plate:
Plate_Armor.jpg
Tutorial Threads:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,136799.msg3290090.html#msg3290090
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,121012.msg2922592.html#msg2922592

I know people would like separate-textured items,just as they're voting,but file size is too big already. No mod should be more than 500 or 600 MB zipped.

EDIT:I can work as a scener,but I need to download your mod first,which is too big(Requires 2 hours).
Give me:Moat Cailin, Greywater Watch, Barrowtown, Oldcastle and Deepwood Motte for start.

gh3tt0 gangst3r said:
this mod is amazing and because of that it doesn't matter what size it is. just enjoy it.
It matters because it takes 1 hour for me to load(uninstalled it) Seriously, lower that hard disk-size to 1gb unzipped. 3.5 GBs is far too much. And if he listens to my request for heraldic items,it will be same amazing,if not better!

ThaneWulfgharn said:
gh3tt0 gangst3r said:
this mod is amazing and because of that it doesn't matter what size it is. just enjoy it.
It matters because it takes 1 hour for me to load(uninstalled it) Seriously, lower that hard disk-size to 1gb unzipped. 3.5 GBs is far too much. And if he listens to my request for heraldic items,it will be same amazing,if not better!

I disagree, Size doesn't matter. This requires quite a good PC to run so 3.5 GBs is not a huge sacrifice when PC's have 1 TB+

Noble_Man_BoB said:
I disagree, Size doesn't matter. This requires quite a good PC to run so 3.5 GBs is not a huge sacrifice when PC's have 1 TB+

I think you're missing the point he's trying to make......

Noble_Man_BoB said:
He is saying it's too much space, I'm saying it's not

He's suggesting that items should be replaced to make the mod size smaller to increase download and loading speed. You're saying that the mod doesn't take up a large portion of the hard drive. Two different things, mate

Back
Top Bottom