SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Okay, I finally downloaded the mod. It took me some time, but it was totally worth it :wink: This mod is amazing, thanks to all the people who worked on it. The only thing I found annoying is sea travel, which is really buggy, for a person playing as an Ironman with a crew of Ironborn warriors sea travel is fair important :razz: Can't wait for 0.7, good luck!

Quick question,

Do I need to download "Patch 1" after downloading the main game? Or does the full install include "Patch 1" ?

Thanks

Noble_Man_BoB said:
ccllnply said:
Noble_Man_BoB said:
I disagree, Size doesn't matter. This requires quite a good PC to run so 3.5 GBs is not a huge sacrifice when PC's have 1 TB+

I think you're missing the point he's trying to make......

He is saying it's too much space, I'm saying it's not

Partially Noble_Man_BoB is right. My PC is about 500 GBs and can bear the mod though it is too much,BUT Mount&Blade Warband cannot load normally a 3.5 GB mod.

So I am having trouble with this mod. I'd like it if some experienced people could give me some advice. I know it isn't my PC since I use to play this mod before 6.0. Here are my specs anyway:

Windows Vista 32
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz
3GB RAM
AMD Radeon HD 7750
250GB HD

I'm running the game with over 100 FPS but when I enter a castle/settlement the game freezes. I can enter a castle and then click on the door to walk around the marketplace and the game will freeze. The textures are very very buggy and I get a lot of texture errors. Basically I'm having trouble entering/leaving areas for some reason.

I installed the mod and then installed Patch 1 but the problems are still there. Anyone have some advice?

Exar0s said:
So I am having trouble with this mod. I'd like it if some experienced people could give me some advice. I know it isn't my PC since I use to play this mod before 6.0. Here are my specs anyway:

Windows Vista 32
3GB RAM
AMD Radeon HD 7750
250GB HD

I'm running the game with over 100 FPS but when I enter a castle/settlement the game freezes. I can enter a castle and then click on the door to walk around the marketplace and the game will freeze. The textures are very very buggy and I get a lot of texture errors. Basically I'm having trouble entering/leaving areas for some reason.

I installed the mod and then installed Patch 1 but the problems are still there. Anyone have some advice?

Does this happen with every castle/town/village you try to enter? And what was the previous version that worked for you? If it was 0.1, 0.3 or 0.4, then you might not be able to run 0.6

Now for something completely different, the Ruins of Ghoyan Drohe and the fortified town close to them. Still needs a bit of work.

I'd suggest try redownloading the map and see if that fixes it, your graphics card looks better than mine so it should work fine.

ThaneWulfgharn said:
Noble_Man_BoB said:
ccllnply said:
Noble_Man_BoB said:
I disagree, Size doesn't matter. This requires quite a good PC to run so 3.5 GBs is not a huge sacrifice when PC's have 1 TB+

I think you're missing the point he's trying to make......

He is saying it's too much space, I'm saying it's not

Partially Noble_Man_BoB is right. My PC is about 500 GBs and can bear the mod though it is too much,BUT Mount&Blade Warband cannot load normally a 3.5 GB mod.

If it takes you a hour to load the game your comp must be bad, or you have your fps set so very low. Set it to 100 or more and it should load in under 5 minutes. If I set my fps to 50 it would take me 5-6 mins to load Pop and it is only 1-1.3 gbs.  No one else has been complaining about load times...

You shouldn't have to own a high-end gaming computer to run a M&B mod.
You also shouldn't contribute every bug to a "bad computer".

Lol, so dumb that I didn't notice that.... Thanks. Feel so dumb for not looking there, even though that is where it would have been :razz:, since you usually edit the one in the warband main data folder if you want to edit the size.

Cozur said:
Exar0s said:

Windows Vista 32
3GB RAM
AMD Radeon HD 7750
250GB HD

Does this happen with every castle/town/village you try to enter? And what was the previous version that worked for you? If it was 0.1, 0.3 or 0.4, then you might not be able to run 0.6

Now for something completely different, the Ruins of Ghoyan Drohe and the fortified town close to them. Still needs a bit of work.

I was the version before of 0.6. It only happens when I try to open a door for some reason. It will either freeze or it will freeze for several seconds and then load.

I can battle, join tournaments, tab through the castle commands (weaponsmith, lords hall etc.) I jut can't open doors lol. Now I just got a run time error when I tried to start a battle. I'll just wait for 0.7 to be released and try again.

Many of the door entries are bugged at the moment, looking into it.

Could you post a screenshot of the error you got when you tried to start a battle?

M&B is demanding game in terms of cpu cuz there happens so much...
You need strong mashine to run it smoothly...
For example i never complain about long time of mod loading cuz i know that bigger mods need more time...

Update:

Finished the remaining scenes that will be included in 0.7, here's a list:

(Major credit goes to Caractacus, who has made a lot of these scenes)

Braavos
Ruins of Emon Naron
Pentos
Ruins of Ny Sar
Ruins of Ghoyan Drohe
Ruins of Sar Mell
Tyrosh
Skyreach
Storm's End
Ruins of Summerhall
Ruins of Castamere
Winterfell
Torrhen's Square
Queenscrown
Lordsport
Lannisport
Casterly Rock
Karhold
Brightwater Keep
Nightsong
Claw Isle
The Eyrie
Saltpans
Harrenhal
Seagard
Stone Hedge
Riverrun
Moat Cailin

with more to come in 0.8.

I'm looking for someone to do some static models, such as The Titan of Braavos, The Seastone Chair, and most importantly, The Iron Throne.

PM me if you're interested in doing this.

Also, new poll.

Cozur, I am enjoying your mod greatly - very impressive! Nice work!

Now, I would again like to bring two things to your attention... well, three?

1. Can the mercenary/recruitable characters from taverns list be restricted to regions? Because right now it feels like there's way too many Eastern mercenaries in Westeros. 90% what I see in taverns are from the other side of the ocean!

2. Farmers and peasant women cannot be upgraded to anything. Did you mean to have this in, or is this just a placeholder? I mean, there are women warriors in Westeros, and I personally would very much prefer the Vanilla path for upgrading them (if you don't figure out something else, that is.) Same goes for Farmers - we should at least be able to turn them into somesort of Militia. Poachers are fine as it is.

Also, the random armor tables are quite interesting: I saw normal Scale Gauntlets which provided +1 Body armor, while my sturdy leather gloves give +4.

Oh, and ships travelling to King's Landing seem to get stuck on the river and the coast.

Back
Top Bottom