Feminism

Users who are viewing this thread

In my opinion all Feminists are overweight lesbian crazy cat ladies, someone just give them some cock and they'll finally understand how the wage gap is a myth. Please quote me on legitimate economist who can prove it, wait a minute.

Oh ye also we shouldn't allow names like Kurwa but don't worry Feminism still retains Liberal values as they respect the individual and seek social justice in order to preserve those groups, wait a second so why can the individual not have an opinion (freedom of speech) SeemsGoodman.

Cucks.

Pruski said:
In my opinion all Feminists are overweight lesbian crazy cat ladies, someone just give them some cock and they'll finally understand how the wage gap is a myth. Please quote me on legitimate economist who can prove it, wait a minute.

Oh ye also we shouldn't allow names like Kurwa but don't worry Feminism still retains Liberal values as they respect the individual and seek social justice in order to preserve those groups, wait a second so why can the individual not have an opinion (freedom of speech) SeemsGoodman.

Cucks.

I agree with my British comrade and I'd like to add that male Warband feminists and SJW players look irl like they get less **** than priests

Report about sexual harassment in UK schools.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-37338712
Young people are stupid, and young men are generally very stupid. I don't know how much can reasonably be done to stop this kind if stuff, but having proper classes on sex ed and relationships would likely help a lot.

Sex/relationships education in this country is sporadic and scatterbrained so codifying a proper set of lessons might help, although I don't know to what extent you can tell pupils what to do when they already get so much information about regular bullying, yet still go ahead with it.

They had a (horrid) translation of that in a (horrid) sub-section of a newspaper I read a few weeks ago.
God, it's such a whiny piece of **** of a text. Utterly useless and only helps to reinforce that bull**** "nu-male" meme crap.

Back
Top Bottom