Feels like "Total war : Arena" + Poll

Do you like these ideas ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,

I wanted to say that the multiplayer captain mode reminds me a lot of Total war Arena, which closed in 2018.
It was a game that I played a lot and I could find this pleasure through the captain mode which is almost similar.
Why not do as this game was for it to be a real success?

I think there are 2 key points missing from the mode as it is currently.
I think we would need a representative minimap with a certain fog of war, that would add a more strategic dimension.
Then it misses the progression side: having troops from third 1 to third 10 as wargaming does so well.
Because the current level system is useless and I think there must be an idea behind it.

Hello,

I wanted to say that the multiplayer captain mode reminds me a lot of Total war Arena, which closed in 2018.
It was a game that I played a lot and I could find this pleasure through the captain mode which is almost similar.
Why not do as this game was for it to be a real success?

I think there are 2 key points missing from the mode as it is currently.
I think we would need a representative minimap with a certain fog of war, that would add a more strategic dimension.
Then it misses the progression side: having troops from third 1 to third 10 as wargaming does so well.
Because the current level system is useless and I think there must be an idea behind it.

I strongly DO NOT want it to be Total War.

No minimap, please. The point is to command your troops using what you can see in your normal field of view.

Warband had a minimap, and I wouldn't mind it being implemented into bannerlord as well. but a progression system sounds like a bad idea. I've never played TW arena but if someone has better troops because they've played for longer, then that simply isn't fair.

Precisely the progression system was there to evolve according to a fixed tier. For example, we could specialize in cavalry, and we would go up to third 1 to third 10, it could take more than a month of tryhard at 6 hours a day and that is what made the game very addictive. On the matchmaking side, it was 10 against 10 with a mediating tier. So there were no stronger players than others. Matchmaking calculated the middle tier of whole player in a team.

Back
Top Bottom