[DM] Destiny Masters

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you so sure that your victories are an accident that you begin to demand “rules” made for your only working tactic?
You will have to offer something more than “nothing” if you want someone to play with you according to your rules. :wink:

You are already destroyed.
Are they? I see 7-10 after two matches.

Are you so sure that your victories are an accident that you begin to demand “rules” made for your only working tactic?
You will have to offer something more than “nothing” if you want someone to play with you according to your rules. :wink:

Are they? I see 7-10 after two matches.
Do you even play BL ? I'm pretty sure you haven't even bought it

I’m more referring to that there was a fair amount of complaints about not being able to flip the sides etc. At the end of a match to balance the game out, etc. but I know what you mean... it was a post in jest in all honesty.

In any case wouldn’t beating them at their own game be all the sweeter? Shouldn’t you all win anyways
if you think that you'd have a chance in Warband against even mid-tier players in 2020. against a good player from this era, you would have literally no chance.

So what do ya’ll say, can we actually see a match come out of this or we gonna continue circling the drainpipe ?

One more question guys! Lets say we have 6 players:
cavalry 1
cavalry 2

archer 1
archer 2

infantry 1
infantry 2

But what if we take 2 horse archers? They are both archers and cavalry. When we pick 2 cavalry archers, it means we cant take 2 infantry archers, coz it will be 4 archers in our team! And when we pick 2 cavalry archers it also means we cant take classic cavalry, coz it will be 4 cavalry in our team. It lead us to the conclusion that if u pick 2 horse archers u will have to play with only 4 players, not 6! Look:

cavalry archer 1 (cant take more cav or archers, coz I already have 2 archers and 2 cav at the same time)
cavalry archer 2

infantry 1
infantry 2

No, no, no...it is inappropriate. We cant agree for this...

well, game is balanced 1 vs 1, or 2 vs 2, but it's about numbers.

Any rule that stop spam 6 horses / archers is fine.

Everyone have own opinion, my is:
- that <= 3 horses per team is ok
- that <= 4 archers per team is ok

infantry spam dont feel unbalanced IMO. but could have limits too.

when i see people complain about 2cav/2arch/2inf that they loose because they could not take 6cav? well... then they should be anyway named "cav clan" or something :grin:

Horses have one more advantage than mentioned ones, you cant hear them well, if many of them run. you dont hear if there is one near on back or not, it should be fixed, in Warband it was more clear by hearing sound where the horse is. Here is some madness.

Not telling about horse archers spam, that in warband were already banned, and there noone complain about this.

Taleworlds should just limlit it themselfs.

Sorry, don't go to that side of youtube, haven't seen it in 10 months of the alpha/beta, and i just had today 3 consecutive games as Khuzait, and im always stricken how bad that faction performs.
It has way worse winrate than sturgia ( 52%; highest winrate) aswell (48%; khuzait is worst) I dont have statistics for xauna but on that map its probably way worse than 48%..

well, game is balanced 1 vs 1, or 2 vs 2, but it's about numbers.

Any rule that stop spam 6 horses / archers is fine.

Everyone have own opinion, my is:
- that <= 3 horses per team is ok
- that <= 4 archers per team is ok

infantry spam dont feel unbalanced IMO. but could have limits too.

when i see people complain about 2cav/2arch/2inf that they loose because they could not take 6cav? well... then they should be anyway named "cav clan" or something :grin:

Horses have one more advantage than mentioned ones, you cant hear them well, if many of them run. you dont hear if there is one near on back or not, it should be fixed, in Warband it was more clear by hearing sound where the horse is. Here is some madness.

Not telling about horse archers spam, that in warband were already banned, and there noone complain about this.

Taleworlds should just limlit it themselfs.
you cant limit infantry because people are forced to use it with their rest gold...

you cant limit infantry because people are forced to use it with their rest gold...

Then its fine anyway, since i told imo its ok for even 6 inf.

what i mean was "if there are limit maniacs, imo they could do limits here too" but you just said it cant, so its still fine imo.

Why not play two matches, one with DM's rules and one without. I know it's a very hard task to find time during lockdown, but it's the best of both worlds (since it's clear neither side are wanting the opposition's rules).

On another note, calm down with the insults, there's no need on either end, if they're telling you to stop posting on their own clan thread, you should leave.
We are up for that, @Gibby_Jr gather your team now :smile: We'll show you how game without limits work

Well this was eye-opening. Tought much time will pass to see any Khuzaits win against Sturgia, let alone 3:0
Not to mention it was random against a full clan stack. Hats off!
I don't want to sound like I bow to DM, but this video says absolutely nothing at all about current DM. It wasn't even their best roster back then. Today's DM actually have great coordination, a bunch of new strong players (like Popowicz), and they utilize cavarly, which they didn't at all back then.

I don't want to sound like I bow to DM, but this video says absolutely nothing at all about current DM. It wasn't even their best roster back then. Today's DM actually have great coordination, a bunch of new strong players (like Popowicz), and they utilize cavarly, which they didn't at all back then.
+1 might be interesting to watch, since it takes some time to get used to bannerlords clunky combat... (even if most skills are transferable)

+1 might be interesting to watch, since it takes some time to get used to bannerlords clunky combat... (even if most skills are transferable)
Despite my own opinion on the discussion(Which I find quite irrelevant as game mechanics and balance is broken), why would you claim yourself to be best at something on its current state but ALSO demand some made-up rules that limit even further that broken game state.

Just play whoever wants to play vs you on normal conditions.

Despite my own opinion on the discussion(Which I find quite irrelevant as game mechanics and balance is broken), why would you claim yourself to be best at something on its current state but ALSO demand some made-up rules that limit even further that broken game state.

Just play whoever wants to play vs you on normal conditions.
Let us show you y'all the point of limits, so let's play first bo3 with rules and second one without them just like Fietta said.

Back
Top Bottom