[DM] Destiny Masters

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello guys i found a footage from hairless's back of his head.
SWcUrG.jpg

You cropped out best part, what a genius.
Ya can cropp whole chat so maybe you'll put your loses in, btw as far as I remember I never got asked if DM2's matches against RM were trainings or officials, but I never had a problem writing them in even as official matches so idk what's the problem with putting training loses into a results

Last edited:
Ya can cropp whole chat so maybe you'll put your loses in, btw as far as I remember I never got asked if DM2's matches against RM were trainings or officials, but I never had a problem writing them in even as official matches so idk what's the problem with putting training loses into a results
Putting private conversation to forum is forbidden. That's the only reason im not putting our chat right now. Anyway, our clanwar history updated. Since we didn't care our cw history and you guys cried too much we are only keeping beast matches.

Putting private conversation to forum is forbidden. That's the only reason im not putting our chat right now. Anyway, our clanwar history updated. Since we didn't care our cw history and you guys cried too much we are only keeping beast matches.
Snitches get stitches
Great how about that NA tournament?

Our new video ! Leave a like and subsribe for more!

Actual ****post. AAA production quality. Your paint skills are stellar. The apm on those commands had me rewinding. Gave me a solid laugh.

Underlying joke was kind of ****e though step up the memes brohaim.

What was the song?

Would be hilarious if one of those two clans isn't in the BEAST final

Sadly they defaulted a win in their group stage(RM) so they would avoid DM1 until the finals.

And I wouldn’t write off some of the other clans, DR and DoF are both still strong teams that can win against either of these guys on their day.

VW and KW are the underdogs going into the final but we might see an upset from either of them yet, both of those teams have some strong players.

In any case it’s an early access tournament on combat that is going to change soon, and probably even more after that. Just as no one remembers the first warband tournaments and clan matches, no one will remember this one in the future. ?‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom