Diet and all things diet related (AKA don't eat you goddamn oats)

Users who are viewing this thread

Absolutely, flat belly is the measure of all things. Of the things that are, that they are, and of the things that are not, that they are not.

Urgrevling said:
KslNQ.gif

It occurred to me today that I have been eating way less than usual lately. I sat down to dinner and realized that I hadn't eaten anything, at all, all day. Which was self evident in that I then scarfed down an entire pizza in about 15 minutes. I can't believe I ate the whole thing.

But still. I hadn't even been hungry. Not until I actually had food, that is. That suddenly must have hit the "Hunger-on" button, because I'm starving now, even after having just eaten.

*Talking out of my ass trigger warning*
Maybe you are being sedentary, and that makes you not feel really hungry? If you do maybe it would help taking a sport you like. I think that a bit of physical exhaustion makes one hungry.

Meh, sure.
Can't do sports though, too busy spiting my parents. I was physically exhausted yesterday though, but it wasn't much different from today. As it is I only get about 5 hours of sleep anyway, maybe that's got something to do with it  :meh:

:shock: You should patent this amazing new weight loss technique before somebody else does.

''No surgery required, no exercise- not even a new diet! Introducing the Get Sick, Get Thin programme. Order your infection instruction pack now for just £49.99''

Surgery is kinda required, because if you go only with the first week programme, the lack of will to eat might be joined with a lack of ability to breathe. Although that would result in even more miraculous amounts of weight drops.

I dunno what caused it, but the abscess was on one of the tonsils. I still have to painkiller up if I want to eat more than a bird's share, and still spit blood after a more severe coughing fit, but this gig probably won't be my killer.

Anybody know of somewhere I can find a good Mediterranean style diet (preferably Italy, Spain, maybe Greek) plan? I'm looking to try and get a decent schedule for my eating so I don't end up doing what I'm doing just now (cooking burgers at 10 past 11pm) and so it's easier to keep track of what I'm eating. And I feel like a plan will give me a reasonable outline before I can make changes as I feel like.

I say mediterranean because that style of diet appeals to me (rather than a lot of 'diets') because it mainly consists of food I'm fond of. And it's healthier than what I'm eating now (I guess... aBritish/American/Mexican hybrid that I tend to cook).

I've been trying to limit how much I eat in portions too. When I'm having breakfast, I'm weighing how much cereal I have so it fits the recommended portion size and stuff. At least, when I'm awake for breakfast. Need to fix that soon too. Been consistently getting up around noon the last week or so.

Back
Top Bottom