Diet and all things diet related (AKA don't eat you goddamn oats)

Users who are viewing this thread

AWdeV said:
Also, I'm keeping tabs on my input and expenditure but I don't really know how to deal with the many many hours of sitting still not doing much at all. Halp?
I can help you: you should do something instead of sitting still.

It will be 100$ for one life changing advice. Thank you, come again.

Thank you for your sage advice, oh wild wizard of the woods.

Too bad it's kinda useless and not what I asked. :razz:

Dodes said:
kurczak said:
Jesus, dude, why are you doing this to me, I have to read the legalese newspeak Monday to Friday. Can you dumb it down for me? It seems like it's about flavored milk? Like chocolate milk etc?
Sweeteners are allowed in non-flavored milk as long as they are classified as non-nutritive, better known as artificial sweeteners. Flavored milk is allowed to have both nutritive and non-nutritive sweeteners. The petition is asking for many things, one of them to allow both nutritive and non-nutritive sweeteners in white milk.

You said source, so I went to the source.  :razz:

Yeah, I know, I didn't fully realize what I was asking for. My b. Anyway, that sounds crazy. I don't have a problem with sweeteners, just that they can still legally call it milk. Should be some milk drink or something.

Though, I have to say, like Phonemelter, I've never noticed any difference in taste between euro and  American milk. Not that it means much.

YourStepDad said:
How would one who looks like a deformed skeleton be able to lose about 3 - 4 kilos of fat, and not muscle in a healthy way? Attempting to lose this in a healthy way has proven to be more distressing and difficult than losing the 32 kilos ever was. :lol: No amount or running nor pushups(not that I can do more than about 30 in a set) has done anything further for my looks, and as someone without access to a gym or a swimming pool, further improving my fitness is kind of a bummer.
2 or 3 days of strength training a week, eat enough to be gaining weight on these days and then aim to be losing weight on alternate days. Strength training without access to a gym is hard but can still be done, look into calisthenic workouts for strength/hypertrophy. Maybe try plyometrics too, not sure what sort of effect plyo training has on muscle mass though.

Untitled. said:
You have a bloated stomach? And you're saying it doesn't have anything to do with eating disorders? Did the rest of the world stop sending food to the Balkans or what?
No, I don't have a bloated stomach. You can actually see each one of my ribs individually. In thinking most people don't have the proper definitions of anorexia/holocaust survivors.
I think. I'm not sure what you meant really  :oops:

Phonemelter said:
AWdeV said:
And don't you guise have super-sugary cereal already? Why does the milk need be sweet too?  :dead:

I've never seen the sweetened milk Dodes is talking about where I live, but there are lots of non-sugary cereals too.
I never understood why some use milk with cereal.

Some people just like to take extremely tasty and crunchy meals and convert them into some soggy mashed thing that looks like an old man's vomit  :dead:

I haven't eaten cereal for years because of digestive reasons, but when I ate cereal getting the right amount of milk was key. Just a little is best, you don't want it to be soggy, as you say. However, do you eat cornflakes, for instance, dry? I did a couple of times, and found it hard to do because once you've crunched and chewed it a bit, you're left with cornflake sawdust in your mouth, which is hard to swallow. Though I enjoyed the initial crunchiness, eating the whole bowl was too much like hard work; you need some liquid! Or at least I did.

Back
Top Bottom