Dating Thread, v. II

Users who are viewing this thread

aBWx0Ew.gif

Threesome time maybe?

If not, then be nice - but stand your ground. Play oblivious until they do something that can't be misunderstood - then say no thank you.

Eh, as someone who is married to a woman with an objectively attractive sister, I wouldn't hesitate to inform my wife about any communication that might seem inappropriate, even if it's just a hunch on my part. Fortunately, I don't think her sister likes me very much, so no worries there.

Moose! said:
Eh, as someone who is married to a woman with an objectively attractive sister, I wouldn't hesitate to inform my wife about any communication that might seem inappropriate, even if it's just a hunch on my part. Fortunately, I don't think her sister likes me very much, so no worries there.

Is your wife's sister single?

For that matter, is your wife single?

Who's your wife married to? Eogan?

I banter'd a bit with my girlfriend's sister over WhatsApp, and then just forgot to reply to her and that was our entire whatsapping. The whole thing never smelld fishy tho,  I would have aborted all contact at that point

Picked up ex to drive to Glasgow and hand our keys in for the flat we stayed in. All drive down there was no awkwardness and it was just like old times. 10 minutes in the flat and we were tearing each others clothes off and very close to ****ing. I had to go for an appointment. Came back and found her in bed napping. Cuddled into her because it felt natural. Ended up ****ing. Many times. Over the night. Handed in the keys the next day. Asked her if she wanted to come back to mine at my parents house(everyone was out) and she did. We ****ed more. We talked. It felt like when we first met again. But we had each other convinced this was it. I ****ing knew it wasn't but she was adamant.

I told her I was going to be going on a first date with a girl from tinder. I'd been talking to this girl for 2 weeks or so. She's very much my type and we had a very relaxing date of her just showing me around. Kissed her at the end and drove home again. My ex wanted to know how it went. I told her that I kissed the girl and she hung up. I called back and she was in tears.

I'm so ****ing confused now because I thought that was it. I thought my ex didn't want anything more to do with me. Yeah I wanted her back but last night my head was clear that I was moving on and seeing someone else. Then that phone call just made me feel like **** again.

Advice anyone for an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom