• The forum has been updated. For an explanation of some of the changes, head over here.

Dating Thread, v. II

Currently viewing this thread:

Fierce Headmaster

Hi! My name is Skippy.
Count
M&BWB
I've been seeing a girl for the last couple months. Dating patterns seem nominal, for now. I still don't feel much more than "it's nice" yet.

crodio

Marquis
Can you really actually be friendzoned, as in someone likes you but doesn't want to "ruin a friendship" [!?] or is it just an euphemism for "I just don't like you"

Delora Filth

Do you want to run this ship?
Marquis
It's a more palatable way of saying "It's an annoyance to me that you don't want to **** me even though you enjoy my company".

Paronomasia12

Master Knight
M&BWBNWWF&S
A boyfriend is slightly different to a male friend.

:smile: My partner and I have started giving each other wedgies. It's fine. They're like slaps on the bum, endearing.

Harlek

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
coeurderoi said:
Can you really actually be friendzoned, as in someone likes you but doesn't want to "ruin a friendship" [!?] or is it just an euphemism for "I just don't like you"

I think she isn't ready for a relationship in these days.
She doesn't want to ruin our friendship.

We were having great time and I explained my feelings clearly.
We've been dating twice and it was awesome.
I'm not talking with her anymore, I didn't accept "the zone".

I'm not sure, maybe she doesn't like me. It hurt me but it should be like that. :/

crodio

Marquis
Angel Delight said:
:smile: My partner and I have started giving each other wedgies. It's fine. They're like slaps on the bum, endearing.
please stop. I don't like this. I didn't consent this. Wedgies are bullying

Feragorn

Marquis
M&BWBNW
Angel Delight said:
A boyfriend is slightly different to a male friend.

Is this another britbong thing or are y'all just *that couple*?

Dystopian

Harlek said:
coeurderoi said:

I think she isn't ready for a relationship in these days.
She doesn't want to ruin our friendship.

We were having great time and I explained my feelings clearly.
We've been dating twice and it was awesome.
I'm not talking with her anymore, I didn't accept "the zone".

I'm not sure, maybe she doesn't like me. It hurt me but it should be like that. :/

Don't accept the zone if you aren't looking for a friend. I never have and have never regretted it. It's different if you were looking for a friendship initially and maybe you wanted to start dating later on or something. Then saving the original friendship might be valuable in some scenarios, otherwise don't waste your time. Live and learn.

Moose!

poorly-drawn
Duke
I, for one, don't think that anyone has the right to act out that sort of degeneracy, even in the privacy of their own home. Think of the children!

Top Bottom