Other Native Siege Completed [Official] Osric's Bay - 3x Loot & Exp

Added to Calendar: 09/03/24

Users who are viewing this thread

Piconi

Fashionista
Community Manager
Osrics_Bay_845x427.png

Come join us next Saturday as we test a new Siege scene on a large scale with up to 500 players on the same server! Playing in the event will also grant you three times the Loot & Exp that you would normally get.

The map will not be used on official servers just yet - we’re looking to hear your feedback on it and then work towards releasing it with the next content update.

Date & Time: Saturday, 9th of March, 19:00 UTC
Server Name: Osric's Bay
Game Mode: Siege

OsricsBayRoutes.png

OsricsBayScreenshot.png

Here we have the map layout and a screenshot that captures the map`s atmosphere (both edited in the OP as well), please let us know what you think about it and leave any feedback here in this thread, after the event on Saturday.
OsricsBayRoutes.png

OsricsBayScreenshot.png

Map is good, and ping was correct.
A monthly boosted event like that would be nice, both for the gold and for the mod-free large battle experience.

The event and the scene was great !
Thanks for both Taleworlds 💪Will definitely be there to the next one 💪

Here are 3 bugs that we found and needs a fix on the scene:

1- Players can jump a wall near G:

2 - Players can jump a well between E and D:

3 - Stairs bugged near C:

Great Looking map!
For the atmosphere the fog was nice and fitting for the castle
I am very Fond of the Port section and the Green Roofs since it's something Unique

For gameplay it was ( not ironically ) a blast to defend the A flag with a shieldwall while getting shot from every angle and people were just refilling the empty spots. Still Might be a bit harsh to attack this and defend it for a long time when it's the first flag and mostly the important one on each map since as attackers you are loosing moral fast and its a must to get a flag early. And it's relatively far away since it's on the side but was a change to the normal layout which wasn't as bad as I thought

Other gameplay parts I might get worried about are the layout in general with so many ways.backcapping might be a problem with a more realistic playercount (40 vs 40) and this is the most annoying part when defending that one measly player could f- up the whole game by running to the end and capping flags with no defense. But this a general problem.
With osric we might see even more backcapping with the layout but i didn't have so much time to see every possible way.

In general I enjoyed playing this map!

The event and the scene was great !
Thanks for both Taleworlds 💪Will definitely be there to the next one 💪

Here are 3 bugs that we found and needs a fix on the scene:

1- Players can jump a wall near G:

2 - Players can jump a well between E and D:

3 - Stairs bugged near C:

Also another climbable wall is on the F. You can skip defending guys by jump on crenel due to low height.

Glad you enjoyed it. Map is kinda less back capable then some others, but yes with less people in game it is more of a risk. There ended up being less friction than what we wanted at last two flags but we will be looking ways to fix that.

we also will be decrease the just falls that just dmg you a bit, we didint have enough time to clean all of them yet.

thanks for the bug reports.

Back
Top Bottom