Dating Thread, v. II

Icey Fresh Werewolf

Master Knight
Best answers
Meh, I guess I'll make the new one, because why not? Tell us about all your fantastic (or fantastical) adventures in the realm of dating.

leprechaun

Marquis
M&B
Best answers
Go on then, I'll bite.

Not well.

Been on a few dates since the gf and I broke up in the summer, and there's a girl at work who I get along well with who I've had dinner with a couple of times. Over the last fortnight, though, I've backslid pretty badly, feel really rather lonely and if I'm honest I want my ex back really badly. It's not going to happen, even though it was an amicable breakup, but it's a big albatross at the moment.

And the weather's **** as well.

Austupaio

Banned
WBNWM&B
Best answers
It's for the silliest way to view the forum; viewing by hitting the Unread Posts button which shows threads with new posts that you have posted in.

Paula

Baroness of Butt
Grandmaster Knight
M&B
Best answers
my five year anniversary is coming up on New Year's Eve and I'm not sure anything will happen aside of lighting a sparkler after having spent the day at home because crazies in dutchland throw fireworks all the time and are to be avoided. :razz:

Dryvus

Sufficiently Suffonsified
Archduke
M&BWB
Best answers
My friend's dating an 18-year old. He's a driving instructor, pretty much the ultimate pervert job.

Swissky

That reminds me, my 19-year old sister was once hit on by her driving instructor.  :???:

Seff

Duke
M&BWB
Best answers
The Ex-Recruit, who I'm currently with, is coming home tomorrow. Seeing each other a lot over the holidays. She's gone from being "obsessed" with me, to us being equals. It took a while. But it's given us a brutal mutual honesty that's really refreshing, and which makes us trust each other a lot.

The Psychologist I used to boink is on her second guy since me, the first which has so horrible skills in bed that she didn't orgasm once with him - this being a girl that orgasms on average 30 times each time she has sex. It's extreme. The second guy she's with is a lot more her style, but now that she's been with him for a month, she's not as enamored as she used to be. We'll see if it lasts - but the important part is that she's not conflicted about me at all.

The Redhead who lives near my apartment is still single, she's glad that I still talk to her. Never had feelings for me, and thus it's only her ego on the line. I've promised her that I'll introduce her to the single soldiers I know, in an attempt to widen her social circle. She really needs to get out.

The Second Redhead was getting feelings for me, just about the time I begun to get exclusive with the Ex-Recruit. She had a few rebound guys, and is still not regularly speaking to me. But there's no bad blood - she just needs some distance.