Coup Attempt in Turkey

Users who are viewing this thread

ancalimon said:
If the coup attempt was successful, I think it would have led to a series of events turning Turkey into a second Iran. There also would have been DAESH terrorists all around Turkey.

Isn't it pretty obvious that that's the direction that Turkey is heading right now?
It's interesting that you connect isis with the coup, even though it's the current administration that allowed Turkish companies to trade with Isis and allowed Isis' mercenaries to cross Turkey's border to Syria.

It's possible for some corrupt American soldiers in Incirlik to give chemical weapons to DAESH and make it seem like it was Erdoğan. Then NATO would have reason to invade Turkey.

Turkey is not becoming Iran. It's a just a risk. Turkey is becoming closed because it's under attack by many different enemies.. Also politically.

Think of the nonexistent chemical weapons in Iraq. America started terrorism there regardless.

Countries are only ruled by politicians. But the most important events happen because of money and power structures. This is not a conspiracy theory. This is how the world runs.

http://haber.sol.org.tr/toplum/evet-cemaat-uyesiyim-dedigi-belirtilen-yarbayin-iskence-gormus-fotografi-paylasildi-162774

If I have been tortured like this I might have confessed I'm a member of NSDAP.

imho this mess is a war between Sunnites + Israel + Gulf states + Turkey + West, their nightmare is Iran with nukes. Vs Chiites, Iran + their puppets, houthis, Irk chiites militias, Hezbolla (Russia?).

And let's not forget the brave Kurdes caught in the middle, Erdogan share of the deal?

I have read some of the emails with google translator and they fear the raise of therrorism in the south, the Russian embargo is obviously hiting the Turkish southern farmers hard and they fear riots and then terrorism.

Radalan said:
ancalimon said:
If the coup attempt was successful, I think it would have led to a series of events turning Turkey into a second Iran. There also would have been DAESH terrorists all around Turkey.

Isn't it pretty obvious that that's the direction that Turkey is heading right now?
I don't think so actually. Unlike its predecessors, AKP doesn't have a sincere commitment to Islamism in my opinion. It commands to a large voter base most of which are not Islamists. Erdogan is more like a self-interested autocrat who uses religion when it's convenient.

Though he is playing with fire, and it is yet to be seen if he can control it. When the people went out into the streets during the coup, it was led by the call to prayer from mosques and religiously associated chants. And of course you have the continued religious outpouring since the failure of the coup. Sure, he may be able to control these currents to his own ends. But he might not, and to be frank I dont think he is clever enough to keep it under control.

One of the men behind the coup apparently might be Ahmet Davutoğlu codenamed "Shorty Seyfi". Long story; https://twitter.com/amustafkocyigit

29542.jpg

Back
Top Bottom