Coup Attempt in Turkey

Users who are viewing this thread

mcwiggum said:
Does this Gulen chap even exist? It's starting to sound like a good setting for a Turkish 1984 spin-off.

He is like the partner of pope. Have so much power all around the world.  There are even weird Christian conspiracy theorists claiming that he is controlling the US and Vatican.

This is his website:  http://www.herkul.org/

Mage246 said:
Feragorn said:
You massively overstate the influence of the pope.

Not to mention the influence of this Gulen fellow.

Extreme measures are taken to protect this one guy in America. He has too much power and had been earning too much money.  Like I said he designed Turkey's political structure for a very long time. He has power to influence the decisions of EU, NATO, US, Russia.

ancalimon said:
Mage246 said:
Feragorn said:
You massively overstate the influence of the pope.

Not to mention the influence of this Gulen fellow.

Extreme measures are taken to protect this one guy in America. He has too much power and had been earning too much money.  Like I said he designed Turkey's political structure for a very long time. He has power to influence the decisions of EU, NATO, US, Russia.

Extreme measures? He just lives in a house in the woods of Pennsylvania, less than a mile from the "Mazezilla Corn Maze at Klingel's Farm and Produce Stand". By that measure, I went to summer camp in a maximum security detention facility.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36818156

BBC thinks Gülen is the second most powerful man in Turkey, even he's in exile.

Mage246 said:
Extreme measures? He just lives in a house in the woods of Pennsylvania. By that measure, I went to summer camp in a maximum security detention facility.
His Movement is quite big. Being powerful doesn't mean he must live in a palace or highly guarded base.

The point is that there are no extreme measures, or even really any measures at all, being taken to protect him in the US. The only protection he has is the same protection we grant to any legal resident.

Even if
i. All the soldiers arrested during this week are Gulenists
ii. Shootdown of Russian jet was not because of border violation
iii. Gulen but not the government was involved in the shootdown
It still doesn't follow that Gulen can influence decisions of Russia. You're too quick to jump into conclusions without proper evidence.

mcwiggum said:
Time to start planning operation Turkey freedums
Even the hippies will support this operation since they want the poultry to be free range.
Is this what it's like inside gests head? Eww.

Cioss Julius U.X. said:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36818156

BBC thinks Gülen is the second most powerful man in Turkey, even he's in exile.
Nope. "Someone who has been called" is not even her opinion. Is something some people say

mcwiggum said:
Time to start planning operation Turkey freedums

We need more democracy, save us from Erdogan. :smile:
We need to fight with ignorance, if we can't take democracy like that... USA will try to give real democracy to us.

7e254-democracycomestoyou.jpg

Back
Top Bottom