Coup Attempt in Turkey

Users who are viewing this thread

Answer me this then, why did he go up to them in the first place? To a armed barricade and likely plenty of shouts to get the **** away?
And and that doesn't actually contradict what Goker wrote. Look how close he was, we can't know what happened before or what was being said.

Or let me put it in easier to understand terms for you:
What you're doing here is showing pictures of dead Palestinians in Israel and lamenting that they were shot by the police. But you're not willing or able to show that they attacked people with knives.
Now you will probably misunderstand this little sentence, but whatever.

Video description claims civilian guy wanted to talk with the soldiers. Is that a molotov on the left? Perhaps soldiers panicked because they thought they're going to be attacked. Idk.

I hope any soldier killed someone, damaged anything go to jail. Especially the F16 pilot who shot the parliement(seriously ftw).

But the thing is AKP is not going to stop with pro-coup soldiers. They arrested many Kemalist soldiers too. Just as how AKP doing their work they are going to vanish everyone againts them with this opportunity.

I guess the reason you're smiling is that trying to win an argument is more important than anything else? There is no context to that video, how he got there, if they shot to kill or even if they were all in favour of shooting. A lot of soldiers had no one high in the command chain, just privates. If they did something wrong, they should be judged, not lynched.

None of what you have shown justifies what those monsters did to surrendered soldiers. Keep trying though, the effort shows you in a certain colour.

If I could marry once of you sensible Turks just to get you out if there, I would. I always thought the propaganda under Erdogan was comically transparent but apparently it's working.

lorddarknes said:
if someone killed my family member or friend etc , would i lynched him?

Yes,yes,yes i'm a barbarian
Nah. If someone killed your family or you just saw someone killed another that's simply a crime. It's not your work to trial them. Call the cops.

Austupaio said:
If I could marry once of you sensible Turks just to get you out if there, I would. I always thought the propaganda under Erdogan was comically transparent but apparently it's working.
I want a Blue Card. :sad:

Because if all army forces did this coup, you can't do this stupidly movements. They probably shoot you.
Protest and stupidly are really different things. Just think about it  :iamamoron:

Gestricius said:
Poorly planned or false flag?

I think, it had deciphered and they just hurried up. And too much commanders didn't support them, it was breaking point of coup.

There is no good point in this coup. Nobody can't try to shoot Grand National Assembly of Turkey but they did it too much times.
There is no good point cause people attacked soldiers. It was really sadly point, some soldiers shot some people and people attacked them after night.
You can't say they didn't shoot anybody and we can't say nobody didn't attack our honorable soldiers.

Too much people says there was a sniper here and shoot them after that angry people killed him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ogzu7kF9f3Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s5K_Le-5ro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKta7HSxo3c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG6EmKiMH-k&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DXG6EmKiMH-k&has_verified=1

Grand National Assembly of Turkey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP7JLKqB2yY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM_Qt55kJVk

I really don't know who support this coup trying but I know one thing about that.

"The worst democracy better than a coup"

Do you support worst democracy in your country or a coup ?

Our enemies didn't try to bomb Grand National Assembly of Turkey. It's a big symbol of our country, symbol of Mustapha Kemal Ataturk and his comrades in arms.

https://eksisozluk.com/17-temmuz-2016-darbe-karsiti-yazarlar-bildirisi--5151281?a=popular

I know after this stuff Erdogan will be a hero and people support him more than before.
But it's better than a coup. If people support him, our people deserve him.
They don't deserve a good leader and a good democracy.

Cioss Julius U.X. said:
Most of them were there for protecting Erdogan not democracy. AKP doesn't give a **** about democracy.

Edit: Oh, he deleted his post
Just realized i'm not on the mood to discuss such things. I'm really sad about what happened and i don't want to write anything with emotion. That's why i have deleted.

Harlekkuen said:
Neither. A people resistance againts both of them. Just like back in Gezi.

Harlekkuen said:
But it's better than a coup.
It's not better than a coup. This is worst then worst democracy. Whatever I don't care about this country tho.

There are still horn sounds. I think I'm going crazy...

Kiron said:
Just realized i'm not on the mood to discuss such things. I'm really sad about what happened and i don't want to write anything with emotion. That's why i have deleted.
Great decision, +respect. Also give yourself some time so you can think better.

Harlekkuen said:

Our enemies didn't try to bomb Grand National Assembly of Turkey. It's a big symbol of our country, symbol of Mustapha Kemal Ataturk and his comrades in arms.

https://eksisozluk.com/17-temmuz-2016-darbe-karsiti-yazarlar-bildirisi--5151281?a=popular

I know after this stuff Erdogan will be a hero and people support him more than before.
But it's better than a coup. If people support him, our people deserve him.
They don't deserve a good leader and a good democracy.
You're only bringing rhetoric here. You can't assume that all the coups have a negative impact, and democracy is usually brought up as a matter of principle, sadly.  Sometimes, coups may pave the way to a better future (see Chile), and this is why you can't just throw the word "democracy" around only because it sounds fancy and "right". Personally, I have mixed opinions about this military coup, mainly due to geopolitical reasons, but with the risk of offending some people here (not my intention), I expected something better from the protesters who swarmed the streets and played heroes in front of AFVs for Erdogan.

I just hate that the democracy people have supposedly saved consists of people yelling "We want death penalty" when Erdoğan is giving a speech and people walking around streets, shouting slurs, muslim chants, attacking places that sell alcohol, etc.

And that video of police officers questioning the locked up and beaten soldiers is the worst. Police is straight up threatening to rape the soldier's daughter. **** all of this.

If someone kick Erdogan's ass it must be Turkish nation.
If they don't do it, they just deserve him.

Everybody is  looking for a savior of Turkey from Erdogan. It's the easy way, and not correct.
Ataturk or any leader like Ataturk will not come our country, Turkish nation should learn it.

We need to fight with ignorance, we can save our country with it. Not with weapons and coups.
If we support a coup now -and it could be true- we will give support an authority and our history will not forget it.

Fight with ignorance and ignorant people or just save yourself, nobody don't need save any Erdogan fanatic.
People take their deserves with their movements.

He is not the problem. He just gets power from the people. The problem is with the people.

If you want to be successful, act like them. Be like them. But know that you are different. Better.

Don't become the enemy because there is no enemy. Only ignorance.

Half of the nation -and more too bad- sucks. They deserve worst. But other half, you and me, us? There's no way save this country except murdering all this basterds. Ah wait that's called Civil War.

Cioss Julius U.X. said:
Half of the nation -and more too bad- sucks. They deserve worst. But other half, you and me, us? There's no way save this country except murdering all this basterds. Ah wait that's called Civil War.
That's actually called genocide.
A civil war is whete two or more parties fight over control of the same country they both originate from. For instances the English civil war, where the Royalists fought the Parlimentarians over control of England.*

*I am aware it was also a series of conflicts involving groups from Ireland and Scotland as well, it was part of the Wars of Three Kingdoms, but for examples sake.

Cioss Julius U.X. said:

Sooooo we need to study hard in our schools, try to learn everything and improve ourselves.
Nobody can't save their country with drink tea and smoke in "kahvehane".
Yb7Jb6.jpg

If you say we can save our country with weapons, you are not different from them.  You can analyze some countries about civil wars and coups in middle east.

Somebody say it's a game from Erdogan. It could be, I trust a few person in my country. But it's same, not correct.

Back
Top Bottom