Coup Attempt in Turkey

Users who are viewing this thread

mcwiggum said:
Cioss Julius U.X. said:
Half of the nation -and more too bad- sucks. They deserve worst. But other half, you and me, us? There's no way save this country except murdering all this basterds. Ah wait that's called Civil War.
That's actually called genocide.
A civil war is whete two or more parties fight over control of the same country they both originate from. For instances the English civil war, where the Royalists fought the Parlimentarians over control of England.*

*I am aware it was also a series of conflicts involving groups from Ireland and Scotland as well, it was part of the Wars of Three Kingdoms, but for examples sake.
Yes it'd be called genocide if they would just sit there and waiting us to kill them all. There are ISIS sympathizers, PKK sympathizers and a lot of other illegal groups, gun users, beheaders, radicalists and most of these people are ignorant. This is why it'd be a Civil War. The consequenses? They might won that war and legally take over the country lol.

You said two or more parties? Ok let's check this out:

AKP %49.48
CHP %25.31
MHP %11.90
HDP %10.75

- AKP and their voters thinks everyone is traitor except AKP. PKK and Parallel(lol) is the major threats.
- MHP thinks PKK is major threat and HDP is the same thing so they realy hate HDP. CHP is useless and irreligious, AKP is not that a problem if they just sent lawless ministers to supreme court. But also MHP hates when AKP uses nationalist opportunities. But MHP voters are quite different in most terms. Some of them votes AKP, some of them hates AKP.
- CHP thinks AKP is major threat, PKK must surrender and HDP is a chance to keep democracy on. MHP is useless.
- HDP thinks they are peace doves even they couldn't cut their links with PKK, MHP is NSDAP, AKP controlled armed forces/polices is Schutzstaffel, CHP is friendly communists. And HDP voters are have quite different profiles to. In west, left ideology youth voted HDP but PKK sympathizers also HDP voters. Most of the Kurdish people also voting HDP. Remember MHP extremely hates them.

secim-sonuclari-2015-iste-il-il-secim-sonuclari--6234174.Jpeg

In lost of public order even these map shows the civil war sides. CHP-ish, left, Kemalist, Nationalists are team one. AKP-ish, radical or normal Islamists, ISIS sympathizers, most of the rich people and most of the poor people are team two. Pro-Kurdish seperatists, PKK sympathizers and PKK itself, Kurdish people who saw anti-Kurdish racists attacks, some of Kurdish siders are team three.

So every team fight eachother for their own ideas. This is what everyone scares for.

Typical Erdogan-think - if a country insists on the rule of law, it must be a plot against him. Just like with free speech in Germany.

İncirlik airbase had its power cut off because of the Turks operating there, not due to any American involvement. The Turkish govt has also arrested the Turkish commander of the air base. It is thought that the coup plotters refueled their jets with the help of those in the İncirlik base.

FAA has banned flights to and from Turkey, citing unrest near airports with Atatürk Airport being bombed recently and now the hostile takeover by coup plotters.

@Cioss, you can fight in your civil war scenarios.

I will not fight with my people for this ****y stuff. I will not be a pawn to anyone, any ideology or any ****y ideas.
If someone try to attack me or my family, ofc. we will protect us but we will not be *attackers*.

I can fight for my country for just a reason, if someone try to occupy.

At the end of the day, politicians win all time..

I don't think America will give him. He is a big card. They can use him whenever they want. They will give his dead body, maybe.

Same with soldiers escaped Greece.

Admiral Ghost said:
By the way, Fethullah Gulen is reprimanding attempt. Weird.
Not weird at all. The only people even mentioning Gülen are Erdogan and his minions, without a shred of evidence. They just want to destroy their main rival. The coup is a convenient excuse.

Lux said:
Admiral Ghost said:
By the way, Fethullah Gulen is reprimanding attempt. Weird.
Not weird at all. The only people even mentioning Gülen are Erdogan and his minions, without a shred of evidence. They just want to destroy their main rival. The coup is a convenient excuse.

Actually they have cheated at the exams a couple of times already. He is not a rival. He is their mentor. Fettullah Gülen was being accused by the opposition when they were supporting him.

Cioss Julius U.X. said:
mcwiggum said:
Cioss Julius U.X. said:
Half of the nation -and more too bad- sucks. They deserve worst. But other half, you and me, us? There's no way save this country except murdering all this basterds. Ah wait that's called Civil War.
That's actually called genocide.
A civil war is where two or more parties fight over control of the same country they both originate from. For instances the English civil war, where the Royalists fought the Parlimentarians over control of England.*

*I am aware it was also a series of conflicts involving groups from Ireland and Scotland as well, it was part of the Wars of Three Kingdoms, but for examples sake.
Yes it'd be called genocide if they would just sit there and waiting us to kill them all. There are ISIS sympathizers, PKK sympathizers and a lot of other illegal groups, gun users, beheaders, radicalists and most of these people are ignorant. This is why it'd be a Civil War. The consequenses? They might won that war and legally take over the country lol.
That would still be a genocide even if they resisted. It's an extermination of a group of people that are grouped together due to thinking something different to yourself. Now that would be ignorant.

Yes. They were also charged with illegal entry and jeopardising relations between Greece and Turkey. (lol)

Back
Top Bottom