Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah most players especially on console are bailing, like I don't understand why taleworlds cant at least give us an update on whether it's gonna take another 2 months or if it's right around the corner
That’s my issue as well, I understand that the forum moderators are pretty much as unsure of the release date as we are, but some of the actual game developers on the forums should have at least some idea whether we are getting it closer to this weekend or closer to 2024. The best estimate we’ve gotten is “less than 2 years”. If I was told “it’s definitely not coming out in 2023 I could at least stop wondering about it and move on till the new year.
We’ve been told “soon” for nearing 4 months now.
Tbf we haven’t been told “soon” at any point. A lot of us, myself at least, assumed it would be less than 3 months after the video we got back in June/July

Last edited:
That’s my issue as well, I understand that the forum moderators are pretty much as unsure of the release date as we are, but some of the actual game developers on the forums should have at least some idea whether we are getting it closer to this weekend or closer to 2024. The best estimate we’ve gotten is “less than 2 years”. If I was told “it’s definitely not coming out in 2023 I could at least stop wondering about it and move on till the new year.

Tbf we haven’t been told “soon” at any point. A lot of us, myself at least, assumed it would be less than 3 months after the video we got back in June/July
The devs exact word on the 1.2 thread-"soonish".

We’ve been told “soon” for nearing 4 months now.
Not to be mean spirited, but it always been like this since Early Access in 2020. TW doesn't do deadlines.

It can take up to 6+ months for an update to be released. This would bother me less if the updates were sound and bug free, but they're not. I'm sure 1.2 will break a number of things regardless that will make updating itself questionable. Though not much of choice on console. My best advice? Set yourself a reminder to check back on this game in 2025.

Crazy its been over 3 months and we just dont hear anything other than excuses. To be cut and dry yall have your jobs for a reason at taleworlds and id figure you would do them properly Considering I can't think of one other company that Announces an update is coming and then Proceeds to ghost your console fan base for 3+ months and pretty much saying get f*cked? Like its one thing to not have the update ready i guess but to post daily on bannerlods twitter page about mods and have 20+ comments asking for an update about the update and Consistently ignore them on a regular basis. Like jesus guys people are mainly frustrated with the lack of Communication with the community i love everything about your games but these last few months has Definitely made me wonder about your company it seems like you guys Should do some restructuring hire and new developers In a new social media manage who actually cares about there fan base.

Crazy its been over 3 months and we just dont hear anything other than excuses. To be cut and dry yall have your jobs for a reason at taleworlds and id figure you would do them properly Considering I can't think of one other company that Announces an update is coming and then Proceeds to ghost your console fan base for 3+ months and pretty much saying get f*cked? Like its one thing to not have the update ready i guess but to post daily on bannerlods twitter page about mods and have 20+ comments asking for an update about the update and Consistently ignore them on a regular basis. Like jesus guys people are mainly frustrated with the lack of Communication with the community i love everything about your games but these last few months has Definitely made me wonder about your company it seems like you guys Should do some restructuring hire and new developers In a new social media manage who actually cares about there fan base.
I'm not 100% if there was a recent update announced (and someone can correct me if I'm wrong) but Elite Dangerous... I played on my console (I play this on my PC) and we were promised that we would get Odyssey update for years then the devs up and decided to stop console support altogether and offered us a "free version" of Horizons on the PC so that we could transfer our accounts. The servers still exist on the console, but it did leave a really bad taste. I'm not saying TW is going to do this to the console community, I'm just saying it's happened in other games.

I'm not 100% if there was a recent update announced (and someone can correct me if I'm wrong) but Elite Dangerous... I played on my console (I play this on my PC) and we were promised that we would get Odyssey update for years then the devs up and decided to stop console support altogether and offered us a "free version" of Horizons on the PC so that we could transfer our accounts. The servers still exist on the console, but it did leave a really bad taste. I'm not saying TW is going to do this to the console community, I'm just saying it's happened in other games.
They've dropped consoles development before too. With warband. They made sure warband was running good enough for Xbox and then dropped development on it too focus on PC warband. TW don't care about us console players too much, as long as they get cash influx. I'm waiting for dlc disappointment. But hey, if I get cheats for bannerlord, at least it will be a bit more than what I got with warband.

Back
Top Bottom