Console game or Console game end?

Users who are viewing this thread

NickCallibre

Recruit
The question arises whether the game will somehow continue to develop on console versions? Or is this the end? I looked at the forums for most of the problem with multiplayer. There are also mods for PC only. To diversify the game somehow. Most likely, this will not happen on console versions? Also, in the single-player game, I saw a glitch in some locations. That during the battle your lord is not visible due to the textures not immersed. Also, because of this bug, it is not visible what happens during the battle and it is impossible to aim. Accordingly, I would like to find out from the description of the topic. The console version of the game is worth waiting for fixes and updates (including mods that are in the steam) Or is the game for the console full of the end? Thanks for your attention

Well, I'm PC user, but I try to play on Xbox S in the cloud... it is hard with controler, much easier with keyboard and mouse connected to console
so, just play in the cloud. not worth to own it, yet?

Well, I'm PC user, but I try to play on Xbox S in the cloud... it is hard with controler, much easier with keyboard and mouse connected to console
so, just play in the cloud. not worth to own it, yet?
There is a problem. What is the game for win 10. It doesn't pull for mac os. I have a mac os. at the same time, parallels are installed so that win 10 stands. And the game crashes at the same time. I'm still using the console. That's why I'm asking questions. Does it make sense to continue using the game. And completely abandon the game. I haven't started talking about delux versions yet.

Back
Top Bottom