Bug Report - Version 3.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Im not sure if any of these bugs have been reported before, but here they are.

Some hats in the menu screens are upside down (I found them to be mostly greek hats, with some roman hats, maybe others too)
Some roman textures for clothing are missing (reported before, however the romans still have their uniforms) I downloaded the patch btw
Some armors that dont have shirts make black people have white torsos

the helmets upside down is not a bug, if I turn them the right way they are upside down on your head.

the roman missing textureres is fixed in the patch, if it is sitll there you did not install the patch right.

and the last ye I know,.....

When I start a new game it says there are not enough banners for everyone. Then, when I go in-game and fight against the thief who appears before the merchant the game crashes for not loading particles.

There are some grammar errors when you begin the game eg adventurar instead of adventurer.

Also you might want to replace Calradia in texts with Europe or something.

Hey dion  sorry to bother you but i got an error with 2.2 about a red roman shirt i think? i just finished the first intown scene where you fight the bandit with your bow and sword/axe.

CenturionTaz said:
Hey dion  sorry to bother you but i got an error with 2.2 about a red roman shirt i think? i just finished the first intown scene where you fight the bandit with your bow and sword/axe.
that is very weird, and should not be there......

I too am getting this error. I started in Rome. As soon as I fight off the first bandit in the opening sequence, I get two error messages that romanredshirt.dds cannot load. I assume they're the textures of the merchant that comes out to greet you.

The first time I got the error it was fatal. Now I did it and I seem to be in the merchant's room, without problems. The error messages appeared both times.

I also get a repeating error message upon clicking New Game that there are not enough banner files for all the lords.

I get error messages when I enter Rome's armor shop that the game cannot load Textures\roman_red_shirt_spec.dds or \roman_red_shirt_NORM.dds

More texture problems:  roman_helmat_spec.dds & roman_helmat_NORM.dds failed to load when I talked to a noble

Roman Levy troops seem to be glowing. I think it's their body armor doing it.

Shadowcreep said:
I too am getting this error. I started in Rome. As soon as I fight off the first bandit in the opening sequence, I get two error messages that romanredshirt.dds cannot load. I assume they're the textures of the merchant that comes out to greet you.

The first time I got the error it was fatal. Now I did it and I seem to be in the merchant's room, without problems. The error messages appeared both times.

I also get a repeating error message upon clicking New Game that there are not enough banner files for all the lords.

I get error messages when I enter Rome's armor shop that the game cannot load Textures\roman_red_shirt_spec.dds or \roman_red_shirt_NORM.dds

More texture problems:  roman_helmat_spec.dds & roman_helmat_NORM.dds failed to load when I talked to a noble

Roman Levy troops seem to be glowing. I think it's their body armor doing it.
Thanks for writing this propperly, now I can make a new installer with the mising files, rgl errors and crashes come thanks to missing files. so I will do that now.

so later todya a new installer will be available

also, about the banners, this is a long known bug that will be fixed in 3.0, so the big update!

how do you want to make that " female wearing german pants looking like men because they have a "men" body " away? In a tournament (in scythia) females look extremely ugly because they look like men. I think of making all of the tournament people wear at least a full body cloth. Also, in a castle in Dacia i went to the castle and the doors are "doors to the universe" if you know what i mean. More bug reports to come (im using 2.3 with fix patch)

i will give a full bug report with screenshots and detailed information when i play Romae Bellum again in the near future!

If have used two different downloads and applied the patch to both. The game crashes as soon as the load bar says loading map. Should I apply the patch before I run the .exe file? or is the loader still not working?

I had to go at four times to get it right... Now that is stamina. What is funny is I did the same thing four times and it would not work until the fourth try lol. By the way I love it. We need a companion named The Spaniard. How can we have that with out kingdoms in spain??? JK guys, the game is great with what you have so far.

Tatem said:
I had to go at four times to get it right... Now that is stamina. What is funny is I did the same thing four times and it would not work until the fourth try lol. By the way I love it. We need a companion named The Spaniard. How can we have that with out kingdoms in spain??? JK guys, the game is great with what you have so far.
Iberia(Spain) Is going to be in 3.0, so next big update.

The villages and special buildings (specifically the first, intro quest, bandit camp) do not appear for me. When I enter a village, all the villagers spawn right in front of me. And when I attack a village, they do the same. There are no buildings. Any help would be great!

this is not your fault, but a stupid mistake or thing I did wrong.

and it will be fixed for 3.0
atm there is no solution for this sorry.

Back
Top Bottom