Bug Report - Version 3.0

Users who are viewing this thread

dion1195

Grandmaster Knight
Post here what you guys find.

Known Bugs/andbalance things.
Bleu Segmenta might be a bit buggy.
Dacia has 2 empty classes (swordman and Skirmisher) these aren't suppost to be there and will be taken out.

Has been done in the patch.

some weapon Balancing.

Im still getting few texture errors from time to time (mostly roman items when entering taverns or opening shops; i did not tested the large-scale battlefield with roman units yet).

Found few little wierdlings that may be considered bugs, most of them seem to be connected to cursed roman stuff:
- im hunting for roman equipment for me and companions in shops, so far i haven't found many, aside from for centurion and basic roman helmets i haven't met a single roman armour nor shield in shop; i am unsure about roman weapons too, as i already have few spathas;
- found one invisible weapon on tournament. That was one handed weapon (it was either Rome or one of other roman towns, possibly the one south from it; it was a town with spears and two handed axes - apologizes for not noting that down)

I am still unsure either its just my copy, so if anyone could confirm those...

other anomalies:
- well...women with man bodies in the arena (arena npc are wearing a specific armours that resemble naked manly chest);
- belligerent drunk i met in gaellic town assaulted me with fists instead of sword; game gave me his nordic sword after death;

I assume stuff like companion descriptions, village and ladies names is left for late dev stage polishing, so i won't report those here (unless you want to)

Edit1: 'not enough banners' error message spam while creating a character.

Im still getting few texture errors from time to time (mostly roman items when entering taverns or opening shops; i did not tested the large-scale battlefield with roman units yet).
Would you mind making a list of these? then I can make a new upload ( =

Found few little wierdlings that may be considered bugs, most of them seem to be connected to cursed roman stuff:
- im hunting for roman equipment for me and companions in shops, so far i haven't found many, aside from for centurion and basic roman helmets i haven't met a single roman armour nor shield in shop; i am unsure about roman weapons too, as i already have few spathas;
- found one invisible weapon on tournament. That was one handed weapon (it was either Rome or one of other roman towns, possibly the one south from it; it was a town with spears and two handed axes - apologizes for not noting that down)

I am still unsure either its just my copy, so if anyone could confirm those...
Ye, I tried to make the tournements better, didn't went to well. I will try to fix them for 3.0

other anomalies:
- well...women with man bodies in the arena (arena npc are wearing a specific armours that resemble naked manly chest);
- belligerent drunk i met in gaellic town assaulted me with fists instead of sword; game gave me his nordic sword after death;
About the woman, That is hard to do I geus. since I would have to change the male armor as wel.

I assume stuff like companion descriptions, village and ladies names is left for late dev stage polishing, so i won't report those here (unless you want to)
Nop, Is really left for Later, doesn't have any priority right now.

Edit1: 'not enough banners' error message spam while creating a character.
will be fixed for 3.0 as well.

zwierzor said:
Why am I the only one who has basically only roman items in shops and can't find any good germanic stuff?  :sad:

Im still unsure either you want bugs reported in this or Suggestions and Bug reports topic, so move if nessesary. I will update this post if i find anything new...

Missing textures errors:
Textures\roman_helmat_spec.dds
Textures\roman_helmat_norm.dds

I restarted the game and i found something interesting.

Instead of merchant of cityname (Rome, to be exact) a village elder came to check if im ok.
I couldn't end conversation because he started a new one as soon as i ended it and, of course, couldn't progress any further.

Also: i've chosen male>impoverished nobleman>page>university student>lure od gold and i got shirtless armour and bow for my 'first bandit fight'.No melee weapon, not even knife, is a little nuisance when the enemy bandit charges on you with a shield.

Edit1: merchant of rome quest is bugged. After killing last enemy in Bandit lair NPc should appear and rush toward player to start a conversation that completes the quest and exits to map. This npc did not appear, bandit lair disappeared and seems im stuck with unfinished quest.

Edit2: second try on the same save gave...even better results. After killing one of the looters i was teleported and my team was changed...So not only i had an opportunity to knock out my companions, but i also saw my clone getting kicked.
Just...what in the name of gods did you do to source code?  :grin:
Its so insane that i feel bad even by not adding screenies:

zwierzor said:

Instead of merchant of cityname (Rome, to be exact) a village elder came to check if im ok.
I couldn't end conversation because he started a new one as soon as i ended it and, of course, couldn't progress any further.

Also: i've chosen male>impoverished nobleman>page>university student>lure od gold and i got shirtless armour and bow for my 'first bandit fight'.No melee weapon, not even knife, is a little nuisance when the enemy bandit charges on you with a shield.

Edit1: merchant of rome quest is bugged. After killing last enemy in Bandit lair NPc should appear and rush toward player to start a conversation that completes the quest and exits to map. This npc did not appear, bandit lair disappeared and seems im stuck with unfinished quest.

Edit2: second try on the same save gave...even better results. After killing one of the looters i was teleported and my team was changed...So not only i had an opportunity to knock out my companions, but i also saw my clone getting kicked.
The absence of the melee weapon is because you don't have enough str, ill change starting wep for 3.0

About the rest. Never heard of these errors before!!!

zwierzor said:

Its so insane that i feel bad even by not adding screenies:
Yup, Dion ****ed everything up pretty bad, in Damme at start you have Merchant of Rome i guess...I'll try fixing that for the next version...

Now that you say that... i did add 'battle continuation' with TweakMB - could that mess with the mod so badly? I did add it to other mods with no problems through.

Yep, it was modding that caused both bugs related to battles. It's pretty much first time i saw bugs caused by modding with TweakMB (i played and edited mods for both mnb and warband). Apologizes for havoc i caused... :oops:

zwierzor said:
Yep, it was modding that caused both bugs related to battles. It's pretty much first time i saw bugs caused by modding with TweakMB (i played and edited mods for both mnb and warband). Apologizes for havoc i caused... :oops:
Well, without reporting here I guess you would have gone crazy trying to find out what you did wrong, so I guess it was a good thing, eh?

zwierzor said:
hmmm, well. It's good for me (then I didn;t do that wrong xD)

Dion/Folcwar said:
http://www.mediafire.com/?9179ag921m51393

this will fix the roman helmat dds errors.

TY, hope this works, nice job on the mod, oh yeah. is this new version save game compatible?

Do the patches go in the romae bellum folder?

Back
Top Bottom