Bug Report - Version 3.0

Users who are viewing this thread

In the first times a message of "Error: exiting" appears.

I try the game again today, and it did not crash, but almost all armours appear only as a black shade...

(P.S. > Sorry any grammar error. I will dominate this language...some day!)

Could you tell me your computer specs, (I doubt the machine is to weak, for my 2gb ram. is handeling it fine.) but I would like to see it though :razz:

The only bug I know of, would be that whenever the game loads, there are no selections (load game, new game, etc) it is all just a white "page" of blankness with the backgroud picture behind it. Should I delete the mod and then reinstall it?

Ulfr_Konungr said:
I'm sure that I didn't, I downloaded the 3.0 full installation.

It's done this for a few other mods too.
If it's happened with other mod's too, my best guess it's a problem with Warband itself. Maybe try re-installing the game?

All I had to do was reinstall Warband, for some reason I've noticed in a few mods that I had text errors, I guess my game got corrupted a while ago.

Thanks for the help.

Ulfr_Konungr said:
All I had to do was reinstall Warband, for some reason I've noticed in a few mods that I had text errors, I guess my game got corrupted a while ago.

Thanks for the help.
You're not the only one who's has that problem.

No problem. :wink:

Okay so far only afew bugs to report, first is the city of Deva, I cannot use tab to exit it at all from the tavern or the streets or anything and when I leave at the edge of the map with the F key it crashes. Another thing is Mogontiacum seems to start you within the water and if you happen to be sneaking into the city and become discovered, then everyone spawns in the water next to you.A couple interesting things, not sure if they are bugs but... No matter how much Scythia is provoked by the Iberian tribes they do no declare war on them.

I would just like to say, however, that I am happy with how the mod is going and keep up the good work!

Okay so not a major factor in gameplay here but a bug that I am sure others have found as well are the enterprises that you set up (mill, bakery, brewery, ect) have looter npcs as the head brewmaster and such which results in a pre fight dialogue but, thankfully, no fight afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom