Bug Report - Version 3.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey, I noticed some typos in the intro when you start the game. I will underline the things that I suspect might not be right.

Welcome Advantures to Ancient Europe. The year is 150 B.C. The Romans are advancing in(?)all fronts. In the north they they are being hold off by brave celtic(no cap?) tribes, In(cap?) the west the mighty Cartheginians are trying to hold (no comma here?) but everyday they lose more ground and men. in (no cap) the South, the greeks (no cap) still hold! It is now up to you advanturer, Will (cap?) you help oneof those factions? Or will you make your own? It's now up to you!

Whenever I click something like "Start a New Game" my Warband crashes.

I also have the right version and my warband is the right version as well :/ .

I hope I'm not the only person with this Dion but anywho here it goes.

I think I am missing some factions. I don't have Iberian tribes, Illyerian Tribes, Thrace, or Macedon. I downloaded the latest version and applied the patch. Playing on warband 1.158. if you could let me know how to fix this, aka what I need to do, that would be awesome :grin:

Aslo! I duno if this has been reported or not, but there is a roman city and carthaginian city with the same name, I KNOW it starts with a L but I can't remember the full name.

Well I played for a time now and started to do some quests and I noticed some things in the Cities as there is no button to meet the Guild master directly.
In Mogontiacum for example if you walk out of the Chief Hut (Castle) you spawn in water with no building behind you. You just appear in Water.

Also in Pola the city guards are all brittons. Even if it is controlled by Illyria Tribes. Check some cities and castles in the region. Looks like only in the Cities are Brittons.

They are just cosmetics things and not game breaking but I thought i let you know anyway.

In Bizye when you sneak in the city and fight your way out multiple copies of you spawn and one Pilgram.
The spawned copies stand still and so does the Pilgram do.
In order to "win" you have to knock out the Pilgram.
Another thing i noticed is that the texture of the Thracian Hoplon is messed up like the Serpent Hoplon.
Everytime a Unit uses it,it flickering.
Also most of the nobles of the Illyria tribes are called lady :grin:
Don´t know if this is right cause they look very male to me. :p

-Arcus- said:
In Bizye when you sneak in the city and fight your way out multiple copies of you spawn and one Pilgram.
The spawned copies stand still and so does the Pilgram do.
In order to "win" you have to knock out the Pilgram.
Another thing i noticed is that the texture of the Thracian Hoplon is messed up like the Serpent Hoplon.
Everytime a Unit uses it,it flickering.
Also most of the nobles of the Illyria tribes are called lady :grin:
Don´t know if this is right cause they look very male to me. :p
Ok, I think I gotta take a good look at that xD

The Siege Scene for Threga is a bit messed.
Builded a Siegetower but when i attacked i saw 2 Towers and some ladders arround an imaginary wall.
Some Archers were standing on a flying platform.
Could you maybe take a look at it :p

-Arcus- said:
Builded a Siegetower but when i attacked i saw 2 Towers and some ladders arround an imaginary wall.
Threga is? wich faction? :razz:

-Arcus- said:

Bug solved!

Back
Top Bottom