Brytenwalda Repolished 1.05 (updated July 15/2015)

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks, gdwitt.  I think it is not gamebreaking, it just keeps popping up on my screen every minute, it's more like annoying...
Anyway. Is there a newer version of the submod?

Look at my submod which I update every few days on in the  main forum thread.
You're playing on a submod that is mostly a graphical improvement over a buggy version dating back to 2012-3.
I believe it's much superior to that game.
It might or might not be savegame compatible.
I will uploading a new version in 2 hours to nexusmods.

I've toggled the cheat menu on to resolve some problems, but now I can't find a way to turn it off again. Apparently in the cmap menu there should be a Toggle Cheat Menu Off Button, but for me there is nothing and never has been since I activated the menu.
Anybody an idea what is going on? I'd really like to get rid of all those additional options and especially the debug reports (and get the normal game reports bag since they somehow have just disappeared).

Well, that is exactly the problem. I guessed that the option must be there. But it isn't. All others are there (Export/improt NPC, Retire from Adventuring etc.) but not the cheat menu disabling.

Faenwulf said:
Well, that is exactly the problem. I guessed that the option must be there. But it isn't. All others are there (Export/improt NPC, Retire from Adventuring etc.) but not the cheat menu disabling.

open console (CTRL + '  or ~ -> the key near 1) and type nocheatmenu

Tried that some time ago and it didn't work.

For some reason or other the "Turn Cheat menu off" button apperaed after the 30th try or so. I didn't do anything specific to trigger that. Maybe because I had recently captured prisoners, whereas before I had none with me.

gdwitt said:
Look at my submod which I update every few days on in the  main forum thread.
You're playing on a submod that is mostly a graphical improvement over a buggy version dating back to 2012-3.
I believe it's much superior to that game.
It might or might not be savegame compatible.
I will uploading a new version in 2 hours to nexusmods.
We are talking about Brytenwalda repolished, right? Because the newest version on Nexus is dated dcember 7 2014. Can you give me link to a newer version, please? Thanks.

No, for the submod, go to the main forum and find the thread claiming "Announcement New Submod".
There download link is on page one.
Go to the last page to download my latest hotfixes.

Did anybody ever experience that one of the companions (in my case Eadfrith) follows you everywhere? Into towns, Castles, Great Halls, Mead Halls etc.? During a battle everything is normal.

Its getting a bit annoying because I can't take a screenshot of my Character without him being in the picture. If I talk to him he only says "We can leave whenever you are ready" or something like that and the dialogue closes. So far I haven't found any way of sovling this problem. Anybody an idea?

Faenwulf said:
Did anybody ever experience that one of the companions (in my case Eadfrith) follows you everywhere? Into towns, Castles, Great Halls, Mead Halls etc.? During a battle everything is normal.

Its getting a bit annoying because I can't take a screenshot of my Character without him being in the picture. If I talk to him he only says "We can leave whenever you are ready" or something like that and the dialogue closes. So far I haven't found any way of sovling this problem. Anybody an idea?

did you try using the hold command?

Hold F1 -> aim somewhere -> release

Good Idea, that sends him away, so it's at least a workaround. Thanks.
I just send Eadfrith to roam the lands telling everybody about me wanting to be King, now it is Brian who follows me everywhere.

Send a message Brujoloco about 1.06 through your "My Messages."
I would like to hear from him myself as I've been PMing him for some time.
The submod includes most of the graphical improvements of Repolished 1.05 and is currently savegame compatible if you know how to pick files in your Module folder.

Hi
First of all: Nice Mod and nice repolishing. Thanks for the hard work.

In the secound place:
I played the mod for a while and I recognized that there might be a bug within the injurie system.

While the attribute loss after an injurie is completely restored within some time the HP loss due to attribute loss (Strenght) seems to be permanent.

My Character usually had 73 HP on Level 27 but later I recognized that my Chracter has just 60 HP left.

Does anyone know a way to fix this. The problem is that I can't just edit it in the character export file.

Thanks in advance

DrunkernHussar, use the save game editor (found in the Forge section of the forum), that's your best bet.  Find the player troop, should be at the top of the troops list, edit the 'health' entry or maybe on of the slots (probably the one that's entry is 60 or whatever your current max hp is).

Marvelous opera this Brithenwalda Repolished. I spent a lot of time with my Roman-Britain character, Ambrosius MacLea, and other following my female character Marian Mac Mèabh  battling, commercing, wandering, singing and hunting.

A big TY to those that has put Brytenwalda to the perfection

from

Ambrosius MacLea, Roman Briton male warrior, in seek of a king that reign over Britain
and
Marian Mac Méabh, Irish female bard, descendant of Queen Maeve, destined to become Hibernia greatest heroine after Cu Chulinn

Back
Top Bottom