Brytenwalda Repolished 1.05 (updated July 15/2015)

Users who are viewing this thread

A couple of quick questions. War/Battle Trophies re jsut for sell via special market dialogue, right? Or is there another use for them?

And...what do I need for siege (except troops and food)? I know there's some option to build enclosing wall etc...do I need something for it?

Trophies are just for special sale.
There are two quests in Reworked that use items that look like trophies but are called something else. Just check the name.

You shouldn't need tools to build fortifications for a siege. Let me know if it's still in that script as it used to be a requirement in the old Brytenwalda.
I think you need tools for an fortified camp only.

kraggrim said:
TheFlyingFishy said:
I guess this is the thread to ask in, since this is the submod I play with, so here goes: Is there any way at all to make it possible to stop raiding a village and run off? I've not played Brytenwalda in ages, but felt in the mood for it, and I'd like to be able to play a proper raider without being locked in for half a day in case the whole of the enemy host decides to show up.

You could install my little subsubmod, that has it integrated and I seem to remember it's save-cmpatible with 1.05. Or you could try to find Caba 'drin's moving while raiding guide and attempt to integrate that.

Is there a reason that link no longer has a working download? Would you mind reuploading it? I moved to a new hard drive, and no longer have it installed, so I'd like to get it again.

PM Kraggrim or Brujoloco.
They still check in and will have the link.
There is a better mod out there that includes all of Repolished and adds much more.

im new to warband and very confused, how many different versions of brytenwalda are floating around?? i went to nexus mods and downloaded it, I also installed the update patch and the graphic patch.

What is this thread all about?

I really like your contribution for repolishing of Brytenwalda. Are you still working on this project ? Could you tell me and announce to everyone the release date of the 1.06 update ? I have read that the sub mod "Brytenwalda reworked" is a kind of enhancement of this project. If it's right, how to install it ?

And I have noticed an obvious small bug : the rain in arena when you have a blue sky. Is it possible to fix this issue which is not a big problem ? :wink:

Sorry for my not very good english.

You should IM Brujoloco; if he doesn't reply, ask him to post here by looking up his mod on Steam. I would like to hear from him too.
I included 90% of the material from Repolished into reworked, but the mod has developed dramatically and they are quite different now.

Guys just passing by to post what I posted elsewhere on the web, I will due to rl and time constraints, consider 1.05 repolished my latest version for a while .

Several other kind modders have taken the reins of further polishing the amazingly good Brytenwalda, as it is 1.05 is very playabale (some small quirks could further help, but a 1.06 version if it happens will be in the far future)

I am NOT abandoning the mod, but letting players know that any updates will be very long to come  :grin:

Many other versions have taken polishing to a new level alongside other directions be sure to try those, modding is usually a work of love but also time intensive, time which sadly I do not own in abundance right now, but I am still here and will be for a while

Much hugs to all of you my fellow modders and players, much love to you all  :smile:

Cheers!

Hello I downloaded 1.5 version and put it on m&b modules folder but it seems it's not avaible on the mod list? Am I supposed to download 1.41 version?

It should be Standalone. I would check to make sure that the folder is complete.
You need to have the main folders plus a module.ini file.
Best to redo it.

Hi,
I've been playing a good bit of Brytenwalda Repolished as I've found ti to be the perfect amount of detail. The game is stable for the most part. However, there is a condition where I get a CTD. Whenever I encounter a bandit group (Masterless men, Outlaws and Scoti raiders so far) in clear terrain, when I click to enter battle, the game immediately crashes. There is no info in the rgl log file. If I lead the bandit group into trees or hilly terrain and fight, I am able to fight them without issue. I have tried a number of remedies including disabling the movable flag optimization (set to 1), loading textures on demand and lowering the video settings. Also, when I do get into clear terrain battles, I've noticed on one border edge a straight line of tree trunks that stretch to the sky. It is an obvious video bug of sorts.

Specs:
AMD Phenom II with 6 cores
8 GB memory
Radeon RX 550 640SP / RX 560/560X with 4GB video memory
250GB SSD
OS is Ubuntu 20.04 LTS I am using the Mesa drivers for video.
The system can play Viking Conquest at full video settings without issue.

I am out of ideas. If anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear them.

John

Back
Top Bottom