Broken Heard

Users who are viewing this thread

kay_man

Recruit
After years of waiting don't let this gamer's heard be broken! :grin:

9c42dd6ca7dc7bf346ab97eaa7ef358d85f15d73.png

Also seeing some of the horses' HP bar bleeding past the UI mask...
82f3c0e7360613817e51e3785422c8bc86442840.png

One more thing... Here is my first chat with a character during my first time playing any 'mount & blade' game ever. What do they say about first impressions? Well, I'm hoping this is just early in the dev cycle and it is gonna get polished up post 'early access'.

f2cba68264df0e0a5123c9cab676797455a34315.png

After years of waiting don't let this gamer's heard be broken! :grin:

9c42dd6ca7dc7bf346ab97eaa7ef358d85f15d73.png

I'm going to assume the mistake is that he actually meant to say 'beard'.

One more thing... Here is my first chat with a character during my first time playing any 'mount & blade' game ever. What do they say about first impressions? Well, I'm hoping this is just early in the dev cycle and it is gonna get polished up post 'early access'.

I seem to remember the roadmap mentioning the barber would be post-release content.

Lol I'm pretty sure he means 'Heart' be broken in some ole spoken english or even english of modern day with a different dialect I'm sure some people still say it like that in this day and age in different parts of the world. I am about 100% sure it isn't a mistake in spelling I hope their is a lot of varied dialect and old english in the game. It will add more atmosphere and also I'm sure the games world has many people with many different varieties of speech and dialect depending on their background and history. Maybe nobles speak with a more structured English not necessarily perfect either depending on their in game stats.

Last edited:
Lol I'm pretty sure he means 'Heart' be broken in some ole spoken english or even english of modern day with a different dialect I'm sure some people still say it like that in this day and age in different parts of the world. I am about 100% sure it isn't a mistake in spelling I hope their is a lot of varied dialect and old english in the game. It will add more atmosphere and also I'm sure the games world has many people with many different varieties of speech and dialect depending on their background and history. Maybe nobles speak with a more structured English not necessarily perfect either depending on their in game stats.

I did a quick search on the internet and found nothing. Maybe you know what to search? If you could please send a link to something explaining the word I would appreciate that. Thank you.

EDIT: Also to your point, I have not seen any other odd 'old english' words used.

Last edited:

This is just a modern english scroll down till you find T sounding Like D. Suterios of Onica obviously is speaking with a dialect unknown to you or I or has a really strong accent. Probably just a part of the in game dialect to make it sound different. If I come across someone from Newfoundland with a very strong accent I'll get them to say heart in a sentence.

This is just a modern english scroll down till you find T sounding Like D. Suterios of Onica obviously is speaking with a dialect unknown to you or I or has a really strong accent. Probably just a part of the in game dialect to make it sound different. If I come across someone from Newfoundland with a very strong accent I'll get them to say heart in a sentence.
LOL - oh I know the Newfoundland accent, thick it is!
Rule 2 on that page is interesting and I can see how it may be related, but without an 'accent' on any other written words I am left to think it should be spelled correctly or maybe more words need to be 'accented'. I only have a few hours in the game though so maybe there is more of this 'accented' text.
Nice link, thank you!

Back
Top Bottom