[BoP: Archives] Balance of Power: Riflemerc ^_^'s Revenge: 2028

Users who are viewing this thread

Just a PSA regarding satellites; assume that your government has none up except the basic government communication machines.

Spy satellites, military strike satellites and what have you will all need to be constructed by the player. Let's say because the NKVD killed the old ones.. with science.

I have a bunch of varying numbers concerning tech levels, but I have no idea what any of them actually relate to. Can you give a basic summary of what a 4 in each of the techs would allow someone to do?

That was hard to decipher from Riflemerc's stuff but basically, for me, the high end of any given technology is 8 (US, Japan) while the low end would be 1 or 2 (backwards African countries like the Congo or Uganda).

If you had a specific request or plan, feel free to PM me an inquiry to your advisers in a given field.

Austupaio said:
That was hard to decipher from Riflemerc's stuff but basically, for me, the high end of any given technology is 8 (US, Japan) while the low end would be 1 or 2 (backwards African countries like the Congo or Uganda).
Can you give a breakdown on what each one covers in the OP, and what a 1 would cover versus an 8?

Korea is asking for forigen help. We are currently in a massive civil war that needs help. They are currently getting very close to our Cold War Missile Silos if they take any of them the whole world will be in trouble.

Wait, you still have missle silo's? I would've imagined DPRK would've launched whatever they had.

gaham1 said:
Korea is asking for forigen help. We are currently in a massive civil war that needs help. They are currently getting very close to our Cold War Missile Silos if they take any of them the whole world will be in trouble.

As much as we like the whole communism thing, North Korea has been a bit scary recently. Though they're pretty much beaten, Russia's intending to send aerial support to Korea to root out the remaining fanatic DPRK forces and stop them from reaching the missile silos.

Russia will be a nation of strength and unity, and this will be shown by our actions in strengthening the newly-formed United Republic of Korea.

Thank you Russia for your support.

@puppy yes its amazing that the north korean goverment had some restraint when the war broke out.

Spain would like to announce its intentions to assist the newly unified Korean peninsula maintain its unification, and ensure the safety of neighboring nations from the grim prospect of North Koreans with nuclear weaponry. As el presidente, I announce our intention to send a division of infantry to the peninsula, to assist in guarding the silos, and a division of air cavalry to help sweep out any remaining resistance to the new government.

Back
Top Bottom