Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Users who are viewing this thread

After selecting "non-imperial kingdom" in the campaign game, the resurrected imperial kingdom will not be destroyed forever even if it has no settlements.
Is this a bug?
v1.2.1

@Dejan @Duh_TaleWorlds

Probably a bug in singleplayer campaign:
I assembled the dragon banner, equipped it in the banner slot. Then gave banner to lucon with the main quest.

I still have the banner equipped after I gave it away.

Should be nice to get + relationship to the person you give it to.

Probably a bug in singleplayer campaign:
I assembled the dragon banner, equipped it in the banner slot. Then gave banner to lucon with the main quest.
I still have the banner equipped after I gave it away.
You dont give the banner, you "present" it, youre still its owner, you can only lose it if the hero that has it equipped dies and you dont remove it from his inventory, or you can loose it if you store the banner in a town and it gets captures by enemies, either the warehouse or personal stash, and I think you also lose it if you lose a battle while its not equipped, I havent tested the latter.
TL;DR Not a bug, working as intended.

You dont give the banner, you "present" it, youre still its owner, you can only lose it if the hero that has it equipped dies and you dont remove it from his inventory, or you can loose it if you store the banner in a town and it gets captures by enemies, either the warehouse or personal stash, and I think you also lose it if you lose a battle while its not equipped, I havent tested the latter.
TL;DR Not a bug, working as intended.
Thanks for the explanation!

+1, Every big patch i get excited again and start a new campaign. Only to get bored rater quickly. On of the things the game misses in my opinion is reach goals. These are goals to set yourself as a player to strife for. these can be:
- become a ruler ( it is in the game, but should come with a change in gameplay)
- being able to recruit special units (minor faction units?)
- Design a troop tree for your clan/kingdom
etc.

The battles are good enough for me as it is. Any improvement is super welcome but would not increase my overall enjoyment of the game.
More RPG elementes, diplomacy and kingdom management would increase my enjoyment.

i am not sure about the time ratio but it feels like: 40% travel, 20% menu's, 40%battles.
As a king i would expect to reduce the travel time and battle time, and spend more time managing the kingdom.
I myself am no sage but I believe I have a more apt ability to spot one.

Let it be known on this day of record 7/20/2023 a sage was noticed for his 7/13/2023 statement.
Of this timing, the placement on this chart be marked #395
- There be a desire to renew
- To soon is the playthrough letdown that it pains me
+ Unique concept playstyle as the King
+ More special unit recruitment perhaps the minor factions
++ Make minor factions better than default units but maybe not as good as nobles or perform well in niche.
+ Ingame troop tree designer for clan/kingdom
++ Perhaps a cost to such things is based on the item.
Adding a costly item like the Noble Bow could have an initial cost of 150k or some multiple of the base cost.

-More RPG
-King is more for ruling and not travel and battles per se
More managing
-+ For the King time runs more broadly and faster.

I say as such the #395 7-13 by @niekdegrijze also named such, Nick the Gray, Nick the Noticer
From this moment on this shall be the chart to base all advancements.
If change, not them

P.S i just thought this would be a funny approach. I like storytelling even if I'm not that great lol

I myself am no sage but I believe I have a more apt ability to spot one.

Let it be known on this day of record 7/20/2023 a sage was noticed for his 7/13/2023 statement.
Of this timing, the placement on this chart be marked #395
- There be a desire to renew
- To soon is the playthrough letdown that it pains me
+ Unique concept playstyle as the King
+ More special unit recruitment perhaps the minor factions
++ Make minor factions better than default units but maybe not as good as nobles or perform well in niche.
+ Ingame troop tree designer for clan/kingdom
++ Perhaps a cost to such things is based on the item.
Adding a costly item like the Noble Bow could have an initial cost of 150k or some multiple of the base cost.

-More RPG
-King is more for ruling and not travel and battles per se
More managing
-+ For the King time runs more broadly and faster.

I say as such the #395 7-13 by @niekdegrijze also named such, Nick the Gray, Nick the Noticer
From this moment on this shall be the chart to base all advancements.
If change, not them

P.S i just thought this would be a funny approach. I like storytelling even if I'm not that great lol
thank you, i like it:smile:
I always remember PoP for warband. This mod had great lore and great side activities like quelis gems and Noldor units. So whenever you got bored with conquering, you could hunt for the quelis gems or try to upgrade your knight order. And somebody please reintroduce the drunk peasent revolt!

patchnotes-b-v-1.2.2.png

Beta v1.2.2 (21/07/23)​

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when buying the fourth workshop.

Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that caused AI cavalry attacks to be less accurate.
  • Fixed a bug that caused party animation-related issues on the campaign map, such as parties having a moving animation while standing still.
  • Fixed a bug that allowed you to assign party leader heroes to alleys.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the battle simulation type to be "Siege Battle" instead of "Field Battle" when sallying out or attacking the besieging army.
  • Fixed a bug that caused companion’s party roles to be removed when moving them on the party screen.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented the player from selecting any conversation options in the map conversation menu.
  • Fixed a bug that caused difficulty options to be reset when opening the Campaign Options menu.
  • Fixed a bug that caused parts of dialogue lines to disappear.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented attacker parties from donating troops and prisoners to a newly conquered settlement.
  • Fixed a bug that caused nobles to disappear if they changed their AI behavior while besieging a settlement.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented kingdoms without settlements from being destroyed on old saves.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented bandit troops from consuming food in your party.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the “Beast Whisperer” perk to give unobtainable horses to the player.
  • Fixed a bug that caused an incorrect army cohesion boost value to be displayed.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the “Wind Winder” perk to apply its bonuses to all ranged troops instead of just those that use crossbows.

Changes
  • All banners that provide damage bonuses against mounted troops now include "melee damage" in their description. This includes “Pike Wall”, “Boar”, “Horse Bane” banners, and alike.
  • Changed the Firebrand’s perk effect which reduces the influence cost to initiate kingdom decisions from -50% to -25%.
  • Reduced the memory usage of longer gameplay sessions.

Multiplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a client crash that occurred due to a siege ladder cache corruption.

Modding​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when entering a town of a modded custom culture.

uhh.

a month ago i was ready to delete the game, hated TW for their neglect, lack of transparency and incompetence.

now im jerking off to their 1.2 patch notes

Changes
  • All banners that provide damage bonuses against mounted troops now include "melee damage" in their description. This includes “Pike Wall”, “Boar”, “Horse Bane” banners, and alike.
I'm glad that these banner descriptions are more accurate, but why not change the banner effects so that ranged damage is included in the effect? There is already a set of banners that provide bonuses to melee-only damage.

uhh.

a month ago i was ready to delete the game, hated TW for their neglect, lack of transparency and incompetence.

now im jerking off to their 1.2 patch notes
Same here.

It seems that TW finally looked at the bannerlord perks website to see all the perks that they needed to fix.

Good to see progress!

patchnotes-b-v-1.2.2.png

Beta v1.2.2 (21/07/23)​

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when buying the fourth workshop.

Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that caused AI cavalry attacks to be less accurate.
  • Fixed a bug that caused party animation-related issues on the campaign map, such as parties having a moving animation while standing still.
  • Fixed a bug that allowed you to assign party leader heroes to alleys.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the battle simulation type to be "Siege Battle" instead of "Field Battle" when sallying out or attacking the besieging army.
  • Fixed a bug that caused companion’s party roles to be removed when moving them on the party screen.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented the player from selecting any conversation options in the map conversation menu.
  • Fixed a bug that caused difficulty options to be reset when opening the Campaign Options menu.
  • Fixed a bug that caused parts of dialogue lines to disappear.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented attacker parties from donating troops and prisoners to a newly conquered settlement.
  • Fixed a bug that caused nobles to disappear if they changed their AI behavior while besieging a settlement.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented kingdoms without settlements from being destroyed on old saves.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented bandit troops from consuming food in your party.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the “Beast Whisperer” perk to give unobtainable horses to the player.
  • Fixed a bug that caused an incorrect army cohesion boost value to be displayed.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the “Wind Winder” perk to apply its bonuses to all ranged troops instead of just those that use crossbows.

Changes
  • Changed the Firebrand’s perk effect which reduces the influence cost to initiate kingdom decisions from -50% to -25%.
  • Reduced the memory usage of longer gameplay sessions.

Multiplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a client crash that occurred due to a siege ladder cache corruption.

Modding​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when entering a town of a modded custom culture.
Fixed Fixed and again Fixed ....

Hopefully the Cavalry AI is much better now. It's also great to see that lords will be leaving more units to the garrison of newly conquered fiefs, this should definitely cut down on the grind if it works.

I hope the shouting/unit sound bug gets fixed soon. That one is really problematic to the people who're experiencing it.

Back
Top Bottom