Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

Users who are viewing this thread

@Dejan by the way did you also change some shield textures with the silent hotfix? After the patch my tourney shields look rather gritty
ME4iw0o.png

@Dejan Nice! It seems like 1.1.0 is a lot more playable now. However, just to inform you, I have seen several people report that wanderers rapidly disappearing as the game goes on. There's also the issue of Athletics 275, Mighty Blow, giving HP for every athletics level after 1.

@Dejan by the way did you also change some shield textures with the silent hotfix? After the patch my tourney shields look rather gritty
ME4iw0o.png
Don't see anything in the changes that could affect this. May be worth opening a bug report thread if it's a jarring issue though.
I have seen several people report that wanderers rapidly start disappearing as the game goes on. There's also the issue of Athletics 275, Mighty Blow, giving HP for every athletics level after 1.
We fixed the perk-related one internally, not yet sure in which patch it will come.

For the wanderers rapidly disappearing, this feedback has been relayed and we're still looking into it.

Don't see anything in the changes that could affect this. May be worth opening a bug report thread if it's a jarring issue though.

We fixed the perk-related one internally, not yet sure in which patch it will come.

For the wanderers rapidly disappearing, this feedback has been relayed and we're still looking into it.
Thanks for the heads up!

I got renown gain. Did not look and see if i got what it said. But still got to tier 2 without problem. Was playing to find another problem,

I'm in favor of talewords creating an account or just someone make stream about the game and people would pay these 2 euros or dollars once in a while to motivate the company to work. For me this not problem :p . Guys you have potential and it is worth motivation. And I know that the work takes a long time and the money is only after the sale of the game.

Personally I don't expect minor fixes in a **beta** branch to be tiny packages that tweak existing files (like a proper finished patch). I'm fine with the large size of even the hotfixes. But, somehow the pace of change is too fast and too slow. I can barely get a working list of mods together before, despite my specifically choosing a beta branch the game updates whether I want it or not.

In other games I've done QA for there was always a way (outside the beta process) to pick a patch level and have it in your control whether or not it updates (well, whether or not you update), but having both the main line and beta lines on hotfixes makes it hard to test or not test the game. Either way things will change whether you want them to or not. I know hotfixes are important, but maybe keep a stable line out there that has announcements before forced updates. Like 1.0.2 could be "depricated, not to be updated further" while 1.0.3 is "likely to be hotfixed in the near future" and 1.1.0 beta "will likely be continually hotfixed".

Or maybe that is just me. I found it amusing that I couldn't launch this morning because of a hotfix downloading and when I came back from work hours later a different hotfix was downloading. Fantastic that things are being worked on, but from and end user perspective I have no problem saying that I'm playing other games instead of M+B, which if a general trend, would be worrisome.

I got renown gain. Did not look and see if i got what it said. But still got to tier 2 without problem. Was playing to find another problem,
Interesting. This looks like it may be a complex problem. No go for me. I verified files and 15 were reacquired which made me immediately feel hopeful but there was no change.

Back
Top Bottom