Beta Patch Notes e1.7.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Great update :xf-smile: although the new party information overlay is a little bit too crowded now (Bug ticket)

AM3W3UL.png
I fixed it internally(the speed and name texts expand outwards now instead of inwards) but the fix didn't make the 1.7.0. Will try to send it in a hotfix next week.

"you will have no trouble getting them out of the game by a unanimous vote." spoken like someone who never touched Multiplayer, congratz, do you wanna bet that getting unanimous vote is easy? Because we can put that to test if you want. Getting 4 out of 5 (6 with the culprit) is hard enough, I had many encounters where my team didn't kick a teamkiller or griefer where polls failed with 3 out of 5 (6 with the culprit himself). All a griefer needs to do now is to team up with another and boom! He is invincible. And please, I have reported many teamkillers and griefers before, the brilliant moderation you are talking about here never took action aganist them, mods only have the hots for the people who dare to criticize.
Well, I have touched it a "few times". But let's have a normal conversation. As mentioned before, we were receiving many complaints from players about abusive kicks from matches. I understand this change might be frustrating to you as it will make kicking out players with genuine ill intentions harder, but understand that it has been at least multiple times more frustrating for new players to get kicked out of a match for silly reasons. It makes for a very poor onboarding experience.
1. We already have a system in place which kicks out players that exceed the threshold for team damage.
2. The vote-kick system is still there and while it is harder, it should still be possible to get griefers out of your game.
3. The griefers teamed up? Report them. How do you know that no action was taken against the people you reported? There's no system on the front end that provides feedback to you on your report. If you have any specific cases you would like to point out, then please feel free to PM me and I'll look into it.
Wait, can you still get the dragon banner in sandbox mode? I'm confused.

On my story mode campaign, i failed the quest but still have the first dragon banner piece. what happens now? it just stays in my inventory?
This is only available in the Campaign mode. The second thing you speak of is a bug, the pieces should get deleted if the main storyline fails. We'll look into it.

@Dejan

i am updating now

please tell us you have a good experience on multiplayer siege servers

in previous version, I'm on the verge of quitting the game, there were really serious problems

ncreased the effectiveness of starvation as a siege tactic
Reworked the charm skill perk tree. Most of the existing charm skill perks were replaced with new ones. Charm skill perks now also have secondary effects.
Players can now command allied units while the opposing team is retreating.
Fixed a bug that caused defensive siege engines to appear in the siege mission that weren’t built on the campaign map.
Lots of good fixes in addition to the main dishes! Looking forward to a new game, just got my new char started.

Looks at this new perk, +30% likely to have children? That's pretty good! That will help lot of people concerns with pregnancy chance taking too long!

My brother died in the tutorial XD

Last edited:
Well, I have touched it a "few times". But let's have a normal conversation. As mentioned before, we were receiving many complaints from players about abusive kicks from matches. I understand this change might be frustrating to you as it will make kicking out players with genuine ill intentions harder, but understand that it has been at least multiple times more frustrating for new players to get kicked out of a match for silly reasons. It makes for a very poor onboarding experience.
1. We already have a system in place which kicks out players that exceed the threshold for team damage.
2. The vote-kick system is still there and while it is harder, it should still be possible to get griefers out of your game.
3. The griefers teamed up? Report them. How do you know that no action was taken against the people you reported? There's no system on the front end that provides feedback to you on your report. If you have any specific cases you would like to point out, then please feel free to PM me and I'll look into it.
1. If there is really even such a system, it is not working. Again, we can test it if you want, I reported that it wasn't working when you announced it a.k.a. not working since day 1.

2. From now on, unless we party up to 5 people, it's a %90 chance that we are stuck with the griefer because most randoms won't vote no matter what. That's coming from experience. Again, we can put that statement to the test. 4 out 5 is hard enough.

3. I know that no action was taken aganist them because I kept seeing them playing day after day after I reported them. Only with the kick function we managed to get rid of the culprits up until now. That function was abused aganist me in many cases but still it's a net positive since it gives us a chance to eliminate those who would affect our experience.

Finally it seems like the roguery 150 perk "Partners in Crime" has been updated!!! "Bandit parties always offer to join you.". That's a huge one. Welcome to my party, bandits!

It does make sense that the idea you had before with getting bandits above the troop limit without desertion was a bit of a reach, would have been pretty overpowered and conflicted with the current system. I'm fine with this. I'm looking forward to reaching the perk and trying it out, best patch for sure.

Lots of good fixes in addition to the main dishes! Looking forward to a new game, just got my new char started.

Looks at this new perk, +30% likely to have children? That's pretty good! That will help lot of people concerns with pregnancy chance taking too long!

My brother died in the tutorial XD
I knew you were gonna like this one: "increased the effectiveness of starvation as a siege tactic". I recall you pinging me in some topic about the siege starvation but I can't for the life of me find it - maybe you have a link at hand?
1. If there is really even such a system, it is not working. Again, we can test it if you want, I reported that it wasn't working when you announced it a.k.a. not working since day 1.
I'll check on this on Monday.
3. I know that no action was taken aganist them because I kept seeing them playing day after day after I reported them.
Mhm, again it's hard to say anything on this without a specific case in hand. But the intention is to remove those that grief intentionally gradually (as they repeat their offences), it's not an instant permanent ban of course.

So now that Battle Terrain and Order of Battle is in place what is next for is? Im guessing we will be getting more scene for the terrain system correct? And will we next receive the mentioned banner system for the order of battles? Also, someone mentioned alliances....will we see a overhaul of kingdom/town management in later patches?

And should also increase the chance when above 50, right?
Well.... 30% of zero is still zero, but we'll see, more convenient math bugs have certainly been in the game before?
Finally it seems like the roguery 150 perk "Partners in Crime" has been updated!!! "Bandit parties always offer to join you.". That's a huge one. Welcome to my party, bandits!
A decent perk in roguery? Guess I'm gonna have to break out some prisoners (hope they don't all die.... conveniently:devilish:)

I knew you were gonna like this one: "increased the effectiveness of starvation as a siege tactic". I recall you pinging me in some topic about the siege starvation but I can't for the life of me find it - maybe you have a link at hand?
Probably this one most recently, but there's been many discussions/suggestions over the year. I like to flex on the AI!
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...-virgin-bannerlord.443532/page-5#post-9710512

Back
Top Bottom